Xalimo dances to OFB gang music: "I got beef with the Malis"

Pakis are not on piss:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: apart from their own territories like Bradford and them inbred ends etc, i’ve seen Afro/caribbeans slap up Asian dons broad daylight. but listen Waaqo of punt/Alulaengida i beg you hop off and go back to the Habesha websites wallah fam you’re acc too annoying
wtf are u talking about? Just clocked u were talking to me rn

Chat shit.

Pakies are bullying malis when the malis are on their one's by themselves.

Malis are weak pussies when surrounded by pakies.

Link -
Link -
Link -
loool Malis were pussies against Pakis did you say you smelly Paki??, you posted a video of a yute getting a trim in a barber shop, clearly he must of bullied that Pakis younger brother so he confronted him and they both rushed him unexpected. check how we g checked 2 Paki pussys in that video tho:ftw9nwa:

loool Malis were pussies against Pakis did you say you smelly Paki??, you posted a video of a yute getting a trim in a barber shop, clearly he must of bullied that Pakis younger brother so he confronted him and they both rushed him unexpected. check how we g checked 2 Paki pussys in that video tho:ftw9nwa:

What was going on there?
Malis robbing pakies on the street?? What endz was this?

It’s gonna be peak for him, hella albos in UK prisons all over the uk, certain man are built for jail, and certain man can’t
there would be bare Malis there too tho, if there’s no Malis where the Albos are in the wings then they will eat that Bilz guy alive (Somali guy who killed the Albanian) , but Albos know Malis don’t really play games neither.

there would be bare Malis there too tho, if there’s no Malis where the Albos are in the wings then they will eat that Bilz guy alive (Somali guy who killed the Albanian) , but Albos know Malis don’t really play games neither.

ninyahow I went shoreditch, had a couple drinks, got my c*ock sucked by an italian girl, came back home, and your still here talking crud, i can tell ur a skinny youth that gets bullied at school

ninyahow I went shoreditch, had a couple drinks, got my c*ock sucked by an italian girl, came back home, and your still here talking crud, i can tell ur a skinny youth that gets bullied at school
you literally exposed yourself earlier in this thread by telling us Madows bullied you i don’t even need to imagine how you look like or how hard ur life must of been sxb lool

Last edited:
@AarHawd_7 sxb do you know this Thehappyone yute?? what mali gets angry over bigging their own people up? tf:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: first he told man Madows bullied him in North sides and upper eddy, then a Madow cucked him and took a xalimo off of him. it’s like this breh is blaming Malis for him not personally being rated by anyone at all :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:, and now he’s crying to man coz i told him facts about a Mali tpl brudda that deaded a Albanian, something is not adding up with this @thehappyone neek wllhi probably like 45 or suttin aswell

Last edited:
@thehappyone mans a grown awowo and still getting sent to the corner shops by danyeers smh :ftw9nwa::yloezpe::yloezpe: :drakelaugh:. wallahi i’ll slap the shit out of u bisadyahow

Attachments

• 3CDF9719-42A6-4567-A462-2CDDD0F5D93C.png
    3CDF9719-42A6-4567-A462-2CDDD0F5D93C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 346
The guy is jobless af :ftw9nwa: proper incel ting. He's chatting shit on SSpot at 1 AM and still is at 7 AM and making shit up :yloezpe: he needs to live life

Yhh true fam, hella malis In UK jails, but more time on the landings or wings there’s hella Muslim akhis that are the brotherhood gang that would back him or squash the beef, Muslim run UK prisons