Xalimo dances to OFB gang music: "I got beef with the Malis"

Chat shit.

Pakies are bullying malis when the malis are on their one's by themselves.

Malis are weak pussies when surrounded by pakies.

Link -
Link -
Link -
honestly whats this sh1t.....group of people targeting one person and beating him up. There are videos of every group of this nonsense. Truth is most of these street dudes are cowards who cant fight. They are the losers in school who were struggling and knew they had no future and took the criminal route.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Chat shit.

Link -
Link -
Link -
when did this shiit happen pakis and malis are cool where am from we went to the same mosques and schools I even got invited to a Pakistani wedding and I used to always get invited to their gatherings they have some delicious sweets.

Macalin M

Out here
yh I thought that too but look on the description of the third vid and the channel, there's even one written in Somali so the guy is prob Somali.

I thought Asians and Somalis were cool in east but it's peak if they're targeted cus Asians are lowkey more racist than whites in England no cap
Pakis aren’t more racist but they show their racism clearly if that makes sense. Either way most of them are good yutes. I would never move to an Asian yat from east though. Cant have 27 uncles tryna splash me with acid kkkkkkkk
when did this shiit happen pakis and malis are cool where am from we went to the same mosques and schools I even got invited to a Pakistani wedding and I used to always get invited to their gatherings they have some delicious sweets.
couple isolated instances ain’t the majority

I know the barber the somali got punched out on. There are bare somali/ethopian barbers 5 mins from their, instead he goes to paki dominated area and one of their barbers. Then he argues with them while sitting down all alone being easy prey. The guy was a moron. Wallahi timo jilic aint violent by nature and dont bother anyone in one on one. But when you get group of kids and you isolated, you gonna get this. no matter what ethnicity, you gotta know your surroundings and pick your battles better in life. its a good life lesson for the kid to get punched out

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I know the barber the somali got punched out on. There are bare somali/ethopian barbers 5 mins from their, instead he goes to paki dominated area and one of their barbers. Then he argues with them while sitting down all alone being easy prey. The guy was a moron. Wallahi timo jilic aint violent by nature and dont bother anyone in one on one. But when you get group of kids and you isolated, you gonna get this. no matter what ethnicity, you gotta know your surroundings and pick your battles better in life. its a good life lesson for the kid to get punched out
lool realy good thing i go to a Eritrean barber in London but this stuff is not common in slough the place i grew up pakis and malis got along well we all used the same barbers mosques and schools

It’s calm, he can sleep on the l and come back to dish out the beatings. He knows where they are so if he wants revenge
does he? seems like they were just customers of the barber. Sure he can look for them. But Im talking about in general....it could have been much worse for him. You gotta know when you are surrounded by enemy and learn how to de-escalate situations. Keeping it 100 always gets you early grave

lool realy good thing i go to a Eritrean barber in London but this stuff is not common in slough the place i grew up pakis and malis got along well we all used the same barbers mosques and schools
its the same in birm. I dont think I have ever had even an argument with paki. But these seems all like drug dealing kids who saw an easy prey. Not big deal

Word on road.
Malis in sparkbrook-lyn have said they're going to retaliate and are sharing the vid and picture of the two "asians". Apparently it's been like this for like 2 years and rs getting worse....dunno what areas you guys are from. And your all prob keyboard warriors because this beef has been ongoing a while and is only getting worse

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Word on road.
Malis in sparkbrook-lyn have said they're going to retaliate and are sharing the vid and picture of the two "asians". Apparently it's been like this for like 2 years and rs getting worse....dunno what areas you guys are from. And your all prob keyboard warriors because this beef has been ongoing a while and is only getting worse

Sparkbrook brum? who gives a crap about that 3rd world country

Word on road.
beef about drugs?

You lot like to waffle on here, to impress xalimos maybe

The fact is all over north london somali youths get bullied. My generation we were all united, nls, from Camden to Enfield u could walk anywhere as a somali and u were safe. Nowadays somali youths are getting used and abused by Madow olders.

Fore street edmonton Somalis r the most tapped, they run from the McDonald’s straight into somali maqaayad still holding their 7up bottle

tpl Somalis look like zombies from walking dead, one Madow can knock them all out

my generation u would never see a Madow walking with a Somali girl, all those jamaicans I knocked out in the past was for nothing
Interesting, I’m from Manchester, Somalis got whole of manny patterned, the only Somalis I rated from London we’re the Woolwich Somali olders

First video is a 2/3 on one. Pakis are bullied in every ends in London even their own stronghold in east.

I can’t even tell if the second one is mali. Do malis even live in Bradford??? I wouldn’t know

and the third one. I can’t even tell what happened
Yo I think the first video is in Bradford, I been bradistan a couple times, it’s the same accent, there’s minority Somalis in Bradford, Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me with geesinimo, I git heart, I’ll never back down, even outnumbered, but I don’t condone Muslims fighting Muslims, that’s weak, Imagine if the ummah was united in the world

does he? seems like they were just customers of the barber. Sure he can look for them. But Im talking about in general....it could have been much worse for him. You gotta know when you are surrounded by enemy and learn how to de-escalate situations. Keeping it 100 always gets you early grave
Not even, just don’t look for trouble, it looked like the Somali kid was tryna act hard in front of the guys, just smile and say Asalamu alaykum

Chat shit.

Link -
Link -
Link -
this “Blanket” is a Paki or Asian timo 120%, we really need to do checks on who’s Somali on this website from now uno, once i hear someone say Pakis bullies Malis then you know it’s crunch time:yloezpe::ftw9nwa:, everyone seeing my comment please alert the Admin about such users^^

Last edited:
Chat shit.

Link -
Link -
Link -
fuckin smelly Paki asian neek whoever u are loool, it’s physically impossible for a Somali brudda to get bullied or lose a fight to a Paki, not only that but here in uk your asian girls are slags for us, me and a few Abdi’s lined up Paki girls couple years ago in college disabled toilets:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, what other stories do u wanna hear?

Word on road.
the only South Asians that can match Malis is the Afghans (who get on perfectly well with Malis anyway) , i’ve seen Pakis vs Malis beefing in London and they cannot fight at all loool fists or weapons, Malis are way more savage and active than them. ontop of that being Black Af obvs gives them the advantage, i don’t think anyone even rates Paki yutes or takes them serious at all in london like that.. not even Paki girls do

the only South Asians that can match Malis is the Afghans (who get on perfectly well with Malis anyway) , i’ve seen Pakis vs Malis beefing in London and they cannot fight at all loool fists or weapons, Malis are way more savage and active than them. ontop of that being Black Af obvs gives them the advantage, i don’t think anyone even rates Paki yutes or takes them serious at all in london like that.. not even Paki girls do
ngl Pakis are built. People bunch them up with Indians but they're different. They got a good build and have nerves, they just don't get involved into gang that much but they're grea plugs. They run the drug trade and get a lot of money in their pocket.

Chat shit.

Link -
Link -
Link -
i wonder why you left this video out on his channel you punk lool? this link i sent you is the reality of the worst thing you Pakis/Asians can do 1v1 vs a Mali nigga.

ngl Pakis are built. People bunch them up with Indians but they're different. They got a good build and have nerves, they just don't get involved into gang that much but they're grea plugs. They run the drug trade and get a lot of money in their pocket.
Pakis are not on piss:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: apart from their own territories like Bradford and them inbred ends etc, i’ve seen Afro/caribbeans slap up Asian dons broad daylight. but listen Waaqo of punt/Alulaengida i beg you hop off and go back to the Habesha websites wallah fam you’re acc too annoying

Trending

Latest posts