Would you marry a somali girl who doesn't wear hijab?

Quran 24:31
"they should let their headscarves fall to cover their necklines and not reveal their charms except to their husbands"

the Quran uses the Arabic word khimar to refer to women’s headscarves
Exactly, this is telling them to cover their breasts. The arab women at the time would use their khimars as a turban and their breasts would show. This is a call to cover the breasts not the hair which was common for the Arab Bedouins female and male.

khimar. if u know the root of the word, not to bore u, but it refers to a discolouration on a hourses head part.
Khamr is called khamr bc it puts a barrier over ur head meaning u cannot think straight
khimaar refers to a head covering, the Quran tells women to put a part of this head covering down onto their breasts to conceil it, therefore looking like a modern day hijab
incorrect. it's called khamr because it covers just like a blanket etc can cover. that's why a blanket is also a khimar

Ok shaykh Bundasliga how does it feel that none of those ayaat were talking about modern hijab. Hijab meant something else idiot. I dare you to prove me other wise. You wont because you have zero proof.
What's modern hijab sheikh Fowzi :mjlol:
Hijab is & was always in the quran , what you understand with hijab is not our problem

Quran 24:31
"they should let their headscarves fall to cover their necklines and not reveal their charms except to their husbands"

the Quran uses the Arabic word khimar to refer to women’s headscarves
Btw lets just laugh at how it doesn't command them to cover their hair, much less wear a hijab. And how you just realized that all those ayaat you were using weren't talking about hijab at all.

khimar. if u know the root of the word, not to bore u, but it refers to a discolouration on a hourses head part.
Khamr is called khamr bc it puts a barrier over ur head meaning u cannot think straight
khimaar refers to a head covering, the Quran tells women to put a part of this head covering down onto their breasts to conceil it, therefore looking like a modern day hijab
also am i not allowed to like ??? when was it a crime

Hijab is & was always in the quran , what you understand with hijab is not our problem
It isn't show me were it says to wear a hijab. You guys first excuse is khimar then jilbaab than you talk about abaaya like how many goal posts do you push. There is a reason hijab wasn't common in the muslim world before Al qaeda and the Ikhwaan.

also am i not allowed to like ??? when was it a crime
its not modest to tell men to commit homosexual acts especiially ur muslim brother and also post on an public forum that u want to suck other mens private parts.
Do u really think this is modest behaviou

read this since it contains answers to all ur doubts
has opinion is influenced by 1000s of years of propaganda and a cultural bias

The word hijab mentioned in the Quran doesnt refer to the khimar and jilbaab that modern day ppl call hijab
but in terms of head covering than it is mentioned

read this since it contains answers to all ur doubts
Ok I'll read it but now it became khimar? Not hijab? weren't you saying hijab was in the quran? in the context it is by your interpretation? Did allah decide to use another word?

The word hijab mentioned in the Quran doesnt refer to the khimar and jilbaab that modern day ppl call hijab
but in terms of head covering than it is mentioned
So now we reformed Allah's terminology? If such a thing is so sanctified and seen as part of the religion, why on earth would it's name change? Unlesssss.....

Latest posts