Would you marry a somali girl who doesn't wear hijab?

if u were a exmuslim i wouldnt be surprised. ur arguments are all strawmans and trash
I never told you to judge my arguments. I told you to refute it. You agreed that the Quran doesn't mention hijab and now you want to push your interpretation down people's throats but cry every time you don't have evidence.

Im leaving. U guys are not even smart like the cadaan atheists I used to argue in my school with atleast they weere intellectual and could argue u guys r just like parrots regurgitating stupid stuff.
Asalamu alaykum
clear cop out from your emotional tirade. get a life besides arguing with white atheists. dumb nigga shit

this isn't a debate. I guess the Dawah scene convinced you that you have to "own someone everytime"but I clearly rejected it because it's from a puritanical website. that's the true reason

You can't just reject something that all Muslim scholars throughout the ages have all agreed that hijab is obligatory for all Muslim women. All Islamic school of thought agreed on it. If you want to just reject it, it is on you. Nobody is forcing you to wear it in the West; however, it is not something up for a debate.

You can't just reject something that all Muslim scholars throughout the ages have all agreed that hijab is obligatory for all Muslim women. All Islamic school of thought agreed on it. If you want to just reject it, it is on you. Nobody is forcing you to wear it in the West; however, it is not something up for a debate.
They actually haven't. Most of the Muslim scholarship has been lost since the sacking of the Mutazilite rationalists, crusades, Spanish inquisition, and colonization. Most of them are a product of Islamic education and contextualization which every Muslim can do. We have more knowledge on our fingerprints than a Bedouin self appointed scholar in a village of Basra. If you are however right, you can assume Christianity is right because most of the worlds scholars in this century that follow a religion prescribe to Christianity.

They actually haven't. Most of the Muslim scholarship has been lost since the sacking of the Mutazilite rationalists, crusades, Spanish inquisition, and colonization. Most of them are a product of Islamic education and contextualization which every Muslim can do. We have more knowledge on our fingerprints than a Bedouin self appointed scholar in a village of Basra. If you are however right, you can assume Christianity is right because most of the worlds scholars in this century that follow a religion prescribe to Christianity.

We have the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (scw) clearly documented. The reasoning of different Muslim jurists in the main 4 Islamic of Thought were clearly preserved. Crusades and Mongols only destroyed Baghdad and Jerusalem, But Islamic learning centers in Damascus, Cairo, and in other places were always intact. No Muslim scholarship have been lost, and no amount of crap that revisionists like you throw around will ever change that fact. Besides, Islam is conveyed through the mind and efforts of Muslims. And kuffars will never be able to take that away from us.

But to understand where you're coming from, are you an ex-Muslim, a follower of sect that is outside of Islam, or someone with a lifestyle that is not compatible with Islam? I've asked because the people who run with what you're stating fall in at least of these categories. Just to let you know your futile efforts and those of others like you will never be able to change the over 1400 years of Islamic scholarship.

Trending

Latest posts