Would you marry a somali girl who doesn't wear hijab?

We have the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (scw) clearly documented. The reasoning of different Muslim jurists in the main 4 Islamic of Thought were clearly preserved. Crusades and Mongols only destroyed Baghdad and Jerusalem, But Islamic learning centers in Damascus, Cairo, and in other places were always intact. No Muslim scholarship have been lost, and no amount of crap that revisionists like you throw around will ever change that fact. Besides, Islam is conveyed through the mind and efforts of Muslims. And kuffars will never be able to take that away from us.

But to understand where you're coming from, are you an ex-Muslim, a follower of sect that is outside of Islam, or someone with a lifestyle that is not compatible with Islam? I've asked because the people who run with what you're stating fall in at least of these categories. Just to let you know your futile efforts and those of others like you will never be able to change over 1400 years of Islamic scholarship.
I’m not an ex Muslim. I’m simply a Muslim who’s using his own logic based upon what I’ve learned on the deen. Weather you like it or not, the vast majority of scholars in any field doesn’t equate to absolute truth let alone, that demographic being provable. The truth is that the average medieval peoples couldn’t afford their daily food much less a jilbaab/khimar/hijab or whatever you choose to call it depending on where you like to move the goal post 😂

I’m not an ex Muslim. I’m simply a Muslim who’s using his own logic based upon what I’ve learned on the deen. Weather you like it or not, the vast majority of scholars in any field doesn’t equate to absolute truth let alone, that demographic being provable. The truth is that the average medieval peoples couldn’t afford their daily food much less a jilbaab/khimar/hijab or whatever you choose to call it depending on where you like to move the goal post 😂
Any textual evidence by the ulama that proves this? Genuinely interested in your sources

Any textual evidence by the ulama that proves this? Genuinely interested in your sources
She claimed this
We're not catholics. I've studied under Sh Waleed Idris Al Maneysi. I'm a hafidh of the quran in 4 qiraat. Not only that Alxamdulliah, I've studied the fiq of Imam El Shafi under Shaykh Barmoushi in a bunch of xalaqaat. I know deen more than you akh.

Apparantly hijab isnt obligatory under the shafi' which she studies

We have the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (scw) clearly documented. The reasoning of different Muslim jurists in the main 4 Islamic of Thought were clearly preserved. Crusades and Mongols only destroyed Baghdad and Jerusalem, But Islamic learning centers in Damascus, Cairo, and in other places were always intact. No Muslim scholarship have been lost, and no amount of crap that revisionists like you throw around will ever change that fact. Besides, Islam is conveyed through the mind and efforts of Muslims. And kuffars will never be able to take that away from us.

But to understand where you're coming from, are you an ex-Muslim, a follower of sect that is outside of Islam, or someone with a lifestyle that is not compatible with Islam? I've asked because the people who run with what you're stating fall in at least of these categories. Just to let you know your futile efforts and those of others like you will never be able to change the over 1400 years of Islamic scholarship.
We're not catholics. I've studied under Sh Waleed Idris Al Maneysi. I'm a hafidh of the quran in 4 qiraat. Not only that Alxamdulliah, I've studied the fiq of Imam El Shafi under Shaykh Barmoushi in a bunch of xalaqaat. I know deen more than you akh.

Trending