Would you marry a somali girl who doesn't wear hijab?

Nowhere does that describe or mention hijab. Hijab is a new concept created by the awaking movement aka the Muslim brotherhood in the 1900s and the wahabi movement in the 18th century.
"The term hijab is used in the Quran a total of five times (Q 7:46; Q 19:16-17; Q 33:53; Q 41:5; Q 42:51). "
That’s to cover the breasts idiot. Who would abuse you for showing your hair 😂😂😂
Ok sheikh Fowzi 👍

No i didnt
I made an example
person B comes into the room and says, weed and cocaine isnt haram, Allah never mentioned weed or cocaine in the Quran, he only mentioned alchohol (khamr) made of fruit, if u say im wrong u are a wahhabi
Me: Thats like saying theft and zina and backbiting is halal, khamr is clearly haram in any form it comes
person B:thats a strawman, u cannot compare smoking weed to commiting zina or backbiting u wahhabi
that's a strawman. you are attributing things to us

it's the fact that wahhabis like yourself sexualize women so much you stop them from basic things because you are afraid it will tempt men...like playing sports. it speaks more about you if you are this worked up over keratin. hair is made of keratin lol
Yh no im not a wahhabi, who says i stop women from playing sports.
B4 i was muslim i did not care wat women did, A women could be half naked and I wouldnt care, she could just be naked on the street and i wouldn care
Now that Im muslim, I care, because Allah cares, i dont care if a woman is ugly im still lowering my gaze from her
Also the prophet ﷺ was more shy than any man, he didnt touch no mahrams womans hands and he didnt look at them, he adviced his companions to not look at them aswell,
do u think the sahaba were peverts?

Yh no im not a wahhabi, who says i stop women from playing sports.
B4 i was muslim i did not care wat women did, A women could be half naked and I wouldnt care, she could just be naked on the street and i wouldn care
Now that Im muslim, I care, because Allah cares, i dont care if a woman is ugly im still lowering my gaze from her
Also the prophet ﷺ was more shy than any man, he didnt touch no mahrams womans hands and he didnt look at them, he adviced his companions to not look at them aswell,
do u think the sahaba were peverts?
waxan ku sheegay 40 kor hijabka kuma dax jiro quranka. hijab in the quran is literally never used to refer to hair at all.

"The term hijab is used in the Quran a total of five times (Q 7:46; Q 19:16-17; Q 33:53; Q 41:5; Q 42:51). "

Ok sheikh Fowzi 👍
Q 7:46 And between them will be a partition, and on [its] elevations are men who recognize all by their mark. And they call out to the companions of Paradise, "Peace be upon you." They have not [yet] entered it, but they long intensely

Q 19:16 And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,

Q33:53 ou who believe, do not enter the houses of the Prophet, unless you are permitted for a meal, not

Q 41: 5 for 'Aad, they were arrogant upon the earth without right and said, "Who is greater than us in strength

Q 42:51 "It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills"

Ok sheikh Fowzi 👍
Ok shaykh Bundasliga how does it feel that none of those ayaat were talking about modern hijab. Hijab meant something else idiot. I dare you to prove me other wise. You wont because you have zero proof.

khimaar refers to head covering
it doesn't. the linguistic meaning of khimar is just a covering. a dress can be a khimar so can a blanket

The Arabic word khimar means cover. Any cover can be called a khimar, such as a curtain, a dress. A table cloth that covers the top of a table is a khimar. A blanket can be called a khimar, and so on. The word 'khamr', is used in the Quran for intoxicants. It is a derivative of the word khimar. Both words mean: that which covers. The khimar covers a window, a body, a table and so on, while khamr is that which covers the mind. Traditional translators, obviously influenced by hadith and culture, claim that khimar in 24:31 has only one meaning, and that is the head cover. Thus, they mislead women into believing that 24:31 commands them to cover their hair!

In 24:31 God instructs women to use their khimar (cover/garment) to cover their cleavage. Covering the chest can be done by a dress, coat, shawl, shirt, blouse, a scarf and so on.

the term "hijab" in the quran never refers to covering of the head neither does khimar
Quran 24:31
"they should let their headscarves fall to cover their necklines and not reveal their charms except to their husbands"

the Quran uses the Arabic word khimar to refer to women’s headscarves

U literally ignored my whole question and answered with something irrelevant.
Again learn some english comprhension skills
ur question was a reactionary one. ur kind love to use the prophet as if he is a token

any mention of anything and
Quran 24:31
"they should let their headscarves fall to cover their necklines and not reveal their charms except to their husbands"

the Quran uses the Arabic word khimar to refer to women’s headscarves
khimar refers to a covering. a blanket is a khimar so is a dress

it doesn't. the linguistic meaning of khimar is just a covering. a dress can be a khimar so can a blanket

The Arabic word khimar means cover. Any cover can be called a khimar, such as a curtain, a dress. A table cloth that covers the top of a table is a khimar. A blanket can be called a khimar, and so on. The word 'khamr', is used in the Quran for intoxicants. It is a derivative of the word khimar. Both words mean: that which covers. The khimar covers a window, a body, a table and so on, while khamr is that which covers the mind. Traditional translators, obviously influenced by hadith and culture, claim that khimar in 24:31 has only one meaning, and that is the head cover. Thus, they mislead women into believing that 24:31 commands them to cover their hair!

In 24:31 God instructs women to use their khimar (cover/garment) to cover their cleavage. Covering the chest can be done by a dress, coat, shawl, shirt, blouse, a scarf and so on.

khimar. if u know the root of the word, not to bore u, but it refers to a discolouration on a hourses head part.
Khamr is called khamr bc it puts a barrier over ur head meaning u cannot think straight
khimaar refers to a head covering, the Quran tells women to put a part of this head covering down onto their breasts to conceil it, therefore looking like a modern day hijab

r question was a reactionary one. ur kind love to use the prophet as if he is a token
The prophet ﷺ told men to lower their gaze.
Do agree or disagree with this
The prophet also never touched the hand of a non mahram women
do u agree or disagree with this