Would you marry a somali girl who doesn't wear hijab?

@qaysiyolaylo jooji ciyaal suqnimadas browski delete that
maha ciyaal suqnimo. waa wax qosol badaan
laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

The fact that bundasliga proved that khimar means headress and u guys are stilll ignoring it is just stupid
Nothing we say could be used as evidence for making fatwa. It's what is in the quran. Do you see it as proper to change the Ayaah to hijab instead of khimar??

Nothing we say could be used as evidence for making fatwa. It's what is in the quran. Do you see it as proper to change the Ayaah to hijab instead of khimar??
Why would i change the ayah to hijab? we r using language to refer to the same thing.
If i call sadqah charity does that now mean i think we should change the word sadaqah in the Quran to charity?

Why would i change the ayah to hijab? we r using language to refer to the same thing.
If i call sadqah charity does that now mean i think we should change the word sadaqah in the Quran to charity?
Saddaqah isn't charity nor is Hijab khimar. If you can't distinguish a good deed from a pillar of Islam wallahi you're a jaahil.

Im leaving. U guys are not even smart like the cadaan atheists I used to argue in my school with atleast they weere intellectual and could argue u guys r just like parrots regurgitating stupid stuff.
Asalamu alaykum