Will he leave me because I’m Somali?

I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.

I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.
you can marry Somali guy unless he is ignorant clown. As far as marrying a racist? I mean how can nyou even be around someone who hates what you are?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He showed his true colours you're better off leaving him only reason hes with you is because you look middle eastern besides theres somalis who don't care about your clan im sure they would marry you

Qali

Certified Pimp.
He’s not worth it, he litterally disrespected your Hooyo and he’s a racist :susp: you can find an ajnabi man or a Somali man. Tbh you are lucky you are not a male cause then it would be way harder marrying into a large clan. Don’t stress abaayo, inshallah Allah will make it easy for u.:nvjpqts:

You have two options sis.

You could reprimanded him and educate him to be less racist if you still think you can work things out.

Or you could dip and say f### you to him for being a c*nt.

I would pick the 2nd one if I was you :sass1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes because he is afraid to get dark skin kids. And he finds black people poor
wow its pretty clear to me you need cancel him block him and look at this as a blessing from god cause hes racist and nothing gonna change him

Edit: deffo trolling

Since when do Western Somalis care about clan background when marrying? I thought that's only back in Somalia?

OP leave him (if your story is genuine).

Qali

Certified Pimp.
You have two options sis.

You could reprimanded him and educate him to be less racist if you still think you can work things out.

Or you could dip and say f### you to him for being a c*nt.

I would pick the 2nd one if I was you :sass1:
Racism is a disease. It’s very had to cure and take willingness, most racists are never cured, second option is the go.

Forget about marrying you need to work on your self esteem before the idea of marriage crosses your mind.

while you were all over the russian guy becoz you thought you will have light skinned kids you ended humiliating yourself maskiin

Trending

Latest posts