Will he leave me because I’m Somali?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.
Are you marrying a Somali back home?

No. Then it's OK if you marry one in the diaspora.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.
Leave him because he disrespected your mom. :kodaksmiley:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
So what made you want this Russian guy? 6'6 with blue eyes or something :hahaidiot:

Bal doqontan eega!
Nin hooyadaa yasay baad wali chance siineysaa fix your self esteem.
And who said you cannot marry a Somali?
Only tribal folks care about your qabiil

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Imao he’s disgustingly racist just leave his ass he’s not worth it. Btw some Somalis here are lying maybe a Somali guy born/raised won’t mind marrying you but believe me he’s family/relatives will never accept your background Somalis are the biggest tribalist they will look down on you for life for being Yibir maybe one in a million family will accept but deep down majority are not open to that.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So what made you want this Russian guy? 6'6 with blue eyes or something :hahaidiot:

exptectiations
Ww2 Vintage Propaganda Poster High Resolution Stock Photography ...

reality :dead:

Peace and Freedom in the Soviet Russia - The British Library

Last edited:
First of all, tell him the somali genetic background. Then show him how half somali half white kids turn out. That should solve the fear he has of having black kids. After that dump him

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ignore he disrespected your mom and he is a racist, do you really want to be with such a person? Marrying is a big step, thus you should be more careful to whom you gonna marry, I prefer to you to marry a Somali and let this Russian alone

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
First of all, tell him the somali genetic background. Then show him how half somali half white kids turn out. That should solve the fear he has of having black kids. After that dump him
Run mey la tahay? Why the hell you'd stick yourself to someone disrespecting you and your features? Like saying:
don't be afraid of my look, your kids will look like you.
what kind of self dignity you have :susp:

The world is full of shit people. You're right. You'll find Somalis that will discriminate against you because of your qabiil, just like you'll find racist f*cks that will discriminate against you because of your race/ethnicity.

Dadka looma joogiyo. You shouldn't waste your time with bad people, walaal. THIS DUDE IS A RACIST. He has no respect for your mother. At his grown ass age (and assuming that you're living in a multi-ethnic, cosmopolitan Western nation), HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

There's plenty of good people in this world. Plenty of Somalis who have left behind tribalism and that will accept you and love you for who you are. You could go for a Somali if you like. If Somalis aren't your type, you could go for ajnabis. Loads of ajnabis that won't give a f*ck about your ethnicity, religion or skin color.

THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER. Ain't nobody got time for negativity. Leave his ass bilaa akhlaqka.

Run mey la tahay? Why the hell you'd stick yourself to someone disrespecting you and your features? Like saying:
don't be afraid of my look, your kids will look like you.
what kind of self dignity you have :susp:

Not really. It's to show him how meaningless and unfounded his fear is and how dumb he is for refusing to be with a girl he liked for a dumb reason. Obviously after he realizes his mistakes, you throw him out of the window cause no one wants a racist.

He is spitting facts. No one wants to have dark skinned babies with nappy hair and negroid features, not talking about you but in general as to why non black people avoid marrying black people.
I think op is trolling but anyways .

Maybe in your culture it’s okay to disrespect a mother because she is dark skinned but we Somalis don’t do that. The Russian boy is trash and you need to work on yourself because it’s honestly disgraceful for a Muslim to talk like this.

I think op is trolling but anyways .

Maybe in your culture it’s okay to disrespect a mother because she is dark skinned but we Somalis don’t do that. The Russian boy is trash and you need to work on yourself because it’s honestly disgraceful for a Muslim to talk like this.
She is just following the light skin Ciyaal dreams like most xalimos anyway at any price
:pachah1:

If this is a real story how can you be ok with someone that racist, especially if your somali. How do u Reckon he'll treat you afterwards.

Run and run and count your blessings he revealed his true colours now.

Trending