Will he leave me because I’m Somali?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who says no to fine chick because of a tribe, that ship has sailed a long time ago, right now most civilized Somalis don't really care about tribes specially when it is a female, just look out for a nice Somali guy to marry instead of marrying that racist pig. :trumpsmirk:

Who says no to fine chick because of a tribe, that ship has sailed a long time ago, right now most civilized Somalis don't really care about tribes specially when it is a female, just look out for a nice Somali guy to marry instead of marrying that racist pig. :salute:
Its a troll who faked dna results

know yourself worth. It seems that you hate having a dark skinned mother and would wish your mom was as light skinned as you and your dad so you can pass as none Somali. Charity begins at home. First fix yourself. Your self esteem is very low and if you don't love yourself how the heck are you going to love someone else!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Its a troll who faked dna results

Sounds like troll, kulahaa Yibir look like middle eastern, most of Yibirs I have seen were dhuxul asf and semi Madows, this is the first image that pops us if you type "Yibir" on google images.:lolbron::pachah1:
appeal-1.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.

Does he hate Bilal too? Russian Muslim, is he ethnically Russian (Slav) or Chechen?

Allah showed you who he is before marriage, so count your blessings for that. You could have ended up like that one sister who married a white supremacist and after four children with him she found out. DO NOT MARRY HIM, he disrespected your hooyo and he is a racist, he will not change who he is after marriage, so, just work on your relationship with Allah(swt), on yourself and leave him(swt) to your future, he(swt) will take care of it, worrying is not going to fix anything that has already been decreed so have tawakal. I wish you the best.

Allah showed you who he is before marriage, so count your blessings for that. You could have ended up like that one sister who married a white supremacist and after four children with him she found out. DO NOT MARRY HIM, he disrespected your hooyo and he is a racist, he will not change who he is after marriage, so, just work on your relationship with Allah(swt), on yourself and leave him(swt) to your future, he(swt) will take care of it, worrying is not going to fix anything that has already been decreed so have tawakal. I wish you the best.
How can a white supremacist have 4 children with a xalimo :russ: :deadmanny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m from the Somali yibir tribe. I don’t look Somali. Me and my dad we look middle eastern. But my mum is a bit dark. Like Indian dark. I met a Russian muslim guy me and him have been good. He even wanted to marry me very soon. Today He seen my mum for the first time now he is saying that he hates black people. I feel like throwing up I’m feeling so sad. He used to say that he loves me and now he is talking like that to me. My heart is broken I feel so humiliated those kind of things never happened to me. I was into him. My mum is a beautiful woman just because she is dark doesn’t mean anything. Now I’m starting to worry. I can not marry a Somali guy because I’m from a bad tribe. And I also can’t marry an Ajnabi guy because my mum is dark.

Let him go if you do not want a life of misery.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This thread seems like a fable but hasn't prevented me from responding.:mjlol:

If I was Yibir I would never refer to my clan as 'bad'. Just because some superstitious reer miyi Somalis have something to say.:ohno:

Some highly accomplished, good looking and on their Deen brothers I knew hailed from a similar clan. I will never understand caste systems nor putting ethnic Somalis in one and disparaging them.

Russians used to dislike the dark phenotype even among Europeans and considered Medtid look of dark eyes and hair 'black'. I suspect this has something to do with Ottman occupation permeating their collective unconscious. They prefer teutonic features which are more prominent in Northwest Russia. :heh: Why you expect cultural preferences to diminish I will never know?

Cut him loose, be more discerning, aware of the person's character and their cultural baggage (next time around).

FYI, plenty of Western Somalis guys aren't backwards and beholden to myths about certain qabils unless they are fearful or shallow-minded.