Why isn’t PL leaving?

SSC Khatumo & Makhir.
sscKhatumoMakhir.png

You think the west gives a shit about all that. They're not keen on redrawing African boarders and dealing with the endless amount of wannabe nations that come with it.
No point in reasoning with his type bro, the man has an I.Q of a potato.

I think I'm starting to believe the idea that Somalis suffer from main character syndrome because nothing else explains this silly desire to wanting to rule over their own little clan state. The world would never entertain the idea that Somalia should balkanise into multiple countries. There are countries with 10x the diversity and population of Somalia that are incapable of splitting into multiple countries yet Somalis think they can do it lmao.

7+ little Somalias that all have voting power in the UN is a fantasy befitting only the most khat ridden qabilist.

You smoking on something strong. There is no such thing of a SSC admin. Eastern Sool ha a bunch of unorganized clan militias but that doesn’t represent the entire region. SL is still in Sool, Sanaag wasn’t even apart of the conflict and Buhoodle city in Toghdheer is surrounded by SL army and nomads loyal to the state.

After 9 months of fighting and the complete disarmament that you faced, you still calling SSC forces "uorganized clan militia? That is just a desperate statement. SSC administration is functioning where they're collecting taxes, paying salaries, and actually reforming the command of the security forces.

SL is only in a section of Caynabo district in Sool - actually in 3 small villages: Oog, Caynabo, & Wadaamago. The majority and the rest of Caynabo district are under the SSC admin.

Buuhoodle being surrounded by SL militia? You're speaking to your arse now. SL never set foot in Buuhoodle. And the SSC forces led by Abdi Madoobe are currently in and around Qorilugud - a HJ town after they drove out Somaliland militia.

And till today Eastern Sool hasn’t created a pseudo-state let alone an actual state. There’s just chaos.

The chitchat that doesn't make sense. Who is Firdhiye then? Who is keeping the defeated Somaliland militia away? Man, you're chatting sh-t.

In fact, Somaliland militia are defecting to us. Listen to this Arap soldier who just defected to SSC Khaatumo. He is an Isaaq, Arap.

Awdal state doesn’t exist. Awdal has three clans as well Samarone, Ciise and HA. The coast historically belonged to the latter two.

Awdal state does exist, and just like SSC, they will start kicking your arse and take over Awdal, Gebiley, and Selel.

If you are implying a certain clan owns the coast of Awdal than you are clearly delusional. Awdal coasts always belonged to Ciise & HA which the two historically fought each other over. It’s only with the depopulation of Western SL coasts to Djibouti did the clan you keep on dog whistling migrated to the coast.

More nonsense from someone who doesn’t know the region :mjlol:

HA never had a presence in Awdal coast. It has always been Ciise and Samaroon. Habar-Uunsi (aka HA) has no claim to this important region. Waryaa quit lying.

I think I'm starting to believe the idea that Somalis suffer from main character syndrome because nothing else explains this silly desire to wanting to rule over their own little clan state. The world would never entertain the idea that Somalia should balkanise into multiple countries. There are countries with 10x the diversity and population of Somalia that are incapable of splitting into multiple countries yet Somalis think they can do it lmao.

7+ little Somalias that all have voting power in the UN is a fantasy befitting only the most khat ridden qabilist.
Be the change you want to see. Have your qabil take the subordinate position.

It's easier for you to write this paragraph, than it is to free your tuulo. If Somalia ever balkanises it is the fault of the dead-weight regions.

Be the change you want to see. Have your qabil take the subordinate position.

It's always the people who are from occupied regions that pretend to be patriotic and care about the sanctity of Somalia's unity. Meanwhile, they are the reason why Somalia is a failure, why their lands are under AlShabab occupation and why they need foreign forces. Just imagine what they would achieve if they collectively logged off the internet, and organised themselves.

I have no interest in ruling a weak, poor tuulo like the rest of you.

LOL

I come from Puntland, which is larger than many countries in the world. Roughly one third of Somalia's land-mass. Not a 'tuulo'. Some of you come on here, with barely any knowledge of Somalia, filled with fake pride, instead of talking about facts.

Puntland is preparing to be totally self-sufficient due to a new taxation system, and already builds important infrastructure funded by taxes or public-private ventures like Garacad Port.

The audacity of people, who lack the patriotism to free and build their own land, to try to argue with Puntland about anything. Please keep it up, and the day that you are forced under UN trusteeship, I don't want to hear your cries.

It's always the people who are from occupied regions that pretend to be patriotic and care about the sanctity of Somalia's unity. Meanwhile, they are the reason why Somalia is a failure, why their lands are under AlShabab occupation and why they need foreign forces. Just imagine what they would achieve if they collectively logged off the internet, and organised themselves.
They believe everyone else is a fool and can't see through them. The only people advocating for centralism, FGS running all FMS elections and FGS owning all natural resources come from one community. There'll be another civil war before PL ever accepts such terms.

They believe everyone else is a fool and can't see through them. The only people advocating for centralism, FGS running all FMS elections and FGS owning all natural resources come from one community. There'll be another civil war before PL ever accepts such terms.

The audacity LOL

Walahi you would think we were talking to people from a functioning, Centralised state that has a native army. Instead the people that are arguing with us, have to get patted down by foreign troops, and dodge mines, to get to their jiingad. The hatred they have for Puntland, is why they will always be stuck in mud. Waa xaasidiin.

LOL

I come from Puntland, which is larger than many countries in the world. Roughly one third of Somalia's land-mass. Not a 'tuulo'. Some of you come on here, with barely any knowledge of Somalia, filled with fake pride, instead of talking about facts.

Puntland is preparing to be totally self-sufficient due to a new taxation system, and already builds important infrastructure funded by taxes or public-private ventures like Garacad Port.

The audacity of people, who lack the patriotism to free and build their own land, to try to argue with Puntland about anything. Please keep it up, and the day that you are forced under UN trusteeship, I don't want to hear your cries.
Muh size lol. Puntland's GDP per capita and HDI is garbage compared to many tiny countries. I'm all for Puntland developing itself but lets not be delusional and pretend any federal state is nice.

Centralism is the whole reason Somalia collapsed in the first place so a federal system was always the best solution. I don't care what any federal state does so as long as they don't pursue pointless secessionism like SL does.

Muh size lol. Puntland's GDP per capita and HDI is garbage compared to many tiny countries. I'm all for Puntland developing itself but lets not be delusional and pretty any federal state is nice.

The only person that is delusional, is the man that is arguing with a free woman, who can travel over 1000 KM without seeing foreign forces, and sleep at night, under the stars, without fear.

The only person that is delusional, is the man that is arguing with a free woman, who can travel over 1000 KM without seeing foreign forces, and sleep at night, under the stars, without fear.
What gave you the impression that I think the southern states are better than PL lol. I'm saying all of Somalia is terrible. Djibouti, DDS and NFD are all vastly superior to PL and any other federal state, yet you want to be proud about being the best shithole lol

What gave you the impression that I think the southern states are better than PL lol. I'm saying all of Somalia is terrible. Djibouti, DDS and NFD are all vastly superior to PL and any other federal state.

Djibouti is a foreign army base.
I am from DDSI myself, don't even get me started on that place.
And for all of NFD's development, it's still under foreign occupation.

The real issue you have with Puntland is qabyaalad. I don't mind it, just be upfront with it, the feeling is mutual.

Trending

Latest posts