Why isn’t PL leaving?

SSC admin & Awdal State dont exist and never will. Your country will remain weak, Xamar will never rise to be a power in the Horn ever again.

Talk is cheap. Come and get SSC if you can. August 25, 2023 was the day we crushed your militia & drove you out of our territories. Any tantrum you throw here or online won't change that fact.

Talk is cheap. Come and get SSC if you can. August 25, 2023 was the day we crushed your militia & drove you out of our territories. Any tantrum you throw here or online won't change that fact.

A defeat that has never been seen before in Somali history, xagee lagu arkay ciidan dhan oo la qabtay and their entire military arsenal. LEGENDARY! :ftw9nwa:

A defeat that has never been seen before in Somali history, xagee lagu arkay ciidan dhan oo la qabtay and their entire military arsenal. LEGENDARY! :ftw9nwa:

This nigga doesn't understand the Reer Biciidyahan lions and the rest of Harti, Tanade, and other defenders are still in the front line. He is still dreaming about SSC after what we've all witnessed on August 25, 2023. :ftw9nwa:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
SSC admin & Awdal State dont exist and never will. Your country will remain weak, Xamar will never rise to be a power in the Horn ever again.
Sorry bro SSC is gone and you recently backstabbing awdal state by trying to sell their land and you know how the somali qabiil system works that grudge was made and won't go away and it tipped them to becoming more unionist and they will leave too, if you people REALLY want your independence I will advocate it but the unionist states, awdal and SEC aren't coming with you, you guys can open your legs to Ethiopia and get r*ped but you don't bring others into your petty scandal.

View attachment 316498View attachment 316499
SSC khatumo is gone forget about it. And Awdal state is next
parade.jpg

Remember Russia's single tank in the militiary parade in 2023?

Meanwhile, behind the scenes... (from Newsweek)

production.JPG

Sorry bro SSC is gone and you recently backstabbing awdal state by trying to sell their land and you know how the somali qabiil system works that grudge was made and won't go away and it tipped them to becoming more unionist and they will leave too, if you people REALLY want your independence I will advocate it but the unionist states, awdal and SEC aren't coming with you, you guys can open your legs to Ethiopia and get r*ped but you don't bring others into your petty scandal.

Awdal are not unionists and even if they were they don't share a border with you. They would just be annexed by Ethiopia.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Awdal are not unionists and even if they were they don't share a border with you. They would just be annexed by Ethiopia.
No they had unionist sentiments and only stayed with somaliland out of convienience although the SNM done horrible things to them like the dilla massacre and recently after this MOU deal somaliland jeopardised their only neutral and complacent state who have now rapidly became unionist and you see the amount of protests and civilians taking up arms let's not ignore how somaliland recently moved some troops fighting in SSC to that region to maintain the peace, clan politics is a brutal thing once you do something bad to another clan they will hold that grudge to their grave but these are just my assumptions a user FROM that region and FROM one of the clans residing there should talk for them. @NidarNidar

NidarNidar

Punisher
No they had unionist sentiments and only stayed with somaliland out of convienience although the SNM done horrible things to them like the dilla massacre and recently after this MOU deal somaliland jeopardised their only neutral and complacent state who have now rapidly became unionist and you see the amount of protests and civilians taking up arms let's not ignore how somaliland recently moved some troops fighting in SSC to that region to maintain the peace, clan politics is a brutal thing once you do something bad to another clan they will hold that grudge to their grave but these are just my assumptions a user FROM that region and FROM one of the clans residing there should talk for them. @NidarNidar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You are basically an expert I dont know why you keep saying ur not an expert... a little sus

Also I want to say that instead of seperating, the question should be if the government needs to be restarted. I dont know about Hassan Sheikh but Im pretty sure that guy isnt even in charge of things. Somalia is truly finished... Something big needs to happen.... Im labeling it the Big One....

The Big One will be happening any second now.

Tbh I dont even care if Puntland seperates, I dont see somalia getting any worse then it is now Its truly over everyone finished notta Nothing

NidarNidar

Punisher
So due to this many people you know like your father have become more unionist and relatives back home became more unionist too? Thank you for your input on this.
Yes, everyone I know wants to leave SL this backstabbing deal to hand over Lughaya was the final straw, SL government is nothing more than a security deal, they barely invest in Awdal, and most of the development is done by the people.

Trending