Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i reread the article and apparently the Degodia were helping Oromo militai's cleanse the Garre from the city

:dead:

http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/27/moyale-ethiopia-under-fire/

"On the Eastern Side of Libaan Zone the Degodia tribe, who are in cohorts with the Oromo Militia, have attacked Garre villagers killing many and raiding thousands of their animals. The Garre Warriors have caught up with some of Degodia terrorists and killed many of them. The whole raiding and killing of Garre by Oromo’s and Degodia tribe is a calculated political move of Kenya Degodia merchants who have been buying weaponry from Somalia. A Degodia Business Man known as Mr. Burhaan, has been involved in the whole affair of displacing Garre and the slaughter of so many innocent people. The Garre are appealing to the Government of Kenya to arrest Mr. Burhaan for instigating the death of so many people."

Madness

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Oromos and amxaars hate each other too. If a civil war happens, it will be bloody but there will be a chance Ethiopia will disappear and split into few nations.
Very beneficial for Somalia overall, no more Ethiopia to incite somaliland and somali tensions.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Oromos and amxaars hate each other too. If a civil war happens, it will be bloody but there will be a chance Ethiopia will disappear and split into few nations.
Amhara are way too smart for Oromo how can they ever truly rule the Galla are even more badow and stupid than Somalis quantity but no quality

Amhara are way too smart for Oromo how can they ever truly rule the Galla are even more badow and stupid than Somalis quantity but no quality

Waa xoolo kuwaasi. TPLF know their people will be exterminated if they lose power. I hope they are being strategic with this Abiy thing

Very beneficial for Somalia overall, no more Ethiopia to incite somaliland and somali tensions.

Somalis will contribute to each others pain. A civil war is not beneficial for us right now. We need to better our infrastructure and create efficient armies. I am glad liyu police is in the Somali region because they will butcher Oromo rats when they cross the areas they control.

I am laughing at this Somalispot generation. What Cognitive dissonance is saying is the true thing that exist however sad that is. Secondly the only major Somali clan near that zone is Dagodia and whoever knows a little bit about Kenyan Somalis knows they will help the enemy leave alone help.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Waa xoolo kuwaasi. TPLF know their people will be exterminated if they lose power. I hope they are being strategic with this Abiy thing
Abiy is an Amhara agent now TPLF put him in as their puppet but he turned on them he’s undoing every TPLF policy they set for 30 years they are in shock and don’t know what to do yet

Somalis will contribute to each others pain. A civil war is not beneficial for us right now. We need to better our infrastructure and create efficient armies. I am glad liyu police is in the Somali region because they will butcher Oromo rats when they cross the areas they control.

liyuu has been doing a good job of ransacking oromos laakin the rage against liyuu was vented on small somali clans deep in oromo territory

Abiy is an Amhara agent now TPLF put him in as their puppet but he turned on them he’s undoing every TPLF policy they set for 30 years they are in shock and don’t know what to do yet

If he is truly their puppet, they can still control what he can and can't do. I hope atleast.

Lies. Ogadens who are the majority in the region, have been systematically ethnic cleansed since the 1980s where even other Somalis contributed in the 90s and 00s including socalled "minorities".
Would u say abdi ileys actions are Ogaden actions or they're abdi ileys actions?

liyuu has been doing a good job of ransacking oromos laakin the rage against liyuu was vented on small somali clans deep in oromo territory

Well it seems like the small clans are stupid enough to support each others genocide like the one you showed. Small clans in k5 are far from innocent politically btw

Well it seems like the small clans are stupid enough to support each others genocide like the one you showed. Small clans in k5 are far from innocent politically btw

degodia is a major tribe laakin so they're actually trying to take over smaller clans lands, which is crazy

Would u say abdi ileys actions are Ogaden actions or they're abdi ileys actions?

I would say it's his actions but he tries to benefit his clan systematically and the first Ogaden to do that since the other clans have been backstabbing us. You know the socalled "minorities" aka ultimate victims

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Sure somalis will be contributing to each others pain, but it's less harsh compared to foreign powers inciting it to be more violent and destructive! The less local enemies the nation has the better imo.
They have gotten comfy because of the prime minister.
He wants to undermine their actions entirely.

I am laughing at this Somalispot generation. What Cognitive dissonance is saying is the true thing that exist however sad that is. Secondly the only major Somali clan near that zone is Dagodia and whoever knows a little bit about Kenyan Somalis knows they will help the enemy leave alone help.

If you accept Cognitivedissonance's arguments, your also a lost cause like him
There is also an element of trolling in his posts, like someone said, he loves and craves attention, and you actually take his extremist posst seriously?

lmao i reread the article and apparently the Degodia were helping Oromo militai's cleanse the Garre from the city

:dead:

http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/27/moyale-ethiopia-under-fire/

"On the Eastern Side of Libaan Zone the Degodia tribe, who are in cohorts with the Oromo Militia, have attacked Garre villagers killing many and raiding thousands of their animals. The Garre Warriors have caught up with some of Degodia terrorists and killed many of them. The whole raiding and killing of Garre by Oromo’s and Degodia tribe is a calculated political move of Kenya Degodia merchants who have been buying weaponry from Somalia. A Degodia Business Man known as Mr. Burhaan, has been involved in the whole affair of displacing Garre and the slaughter of so many innocent people. The Garre are appealing to the Government of Kenya to arrest Mr. Burhaan for instigating the death of so many people."
I think you've missed where it says " a business man named Mr burhaan" was responsible for the "deaths". I think if Somali mindset can be changed from " clan hebel did it" to "Mr criminal did it", criminals would find it allot harder to divide us so they can pick on who ever they like whenever they like, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending