Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Alhamdulillah for federalism you can call me names and diss me all you want my views won’t change and more and more Puntlanders share my views
Did conservative Texans or Louisianan bible thumping white boys stay silent and say thank God it wasn’t us so I dont care ...when that ISIS guy killed all those gay guys in the club in Florida so what aspect of federalism don’t you understand

Did conservative Texans or Louisianan bible thumping white boys stay silent and say thank God it wasn’t us so I dont care ...when that ISIS guy killed all those gay guys in the club in Florida so what aspect of federalism don’t you understand
lmao bro you're talking to a brick wall conserve your energy

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Just rumours. Ogaden are not delusional and letting non-Ogadens have power after they have been backstabbing us for decades. If anything we understand we need to stick together and stay in power except for a little fraction of maxamed zubeir subclan who is still preaching unity and ONLF but even they are not stupid enough to want anything else but Ogaden President. Don't even go there.
I am the biggest advocate for Abdi iley on this site and personally I wouldn’t want to see anyone rule ogadenia except absame.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
No a civil war would be too much for Somalis in times like this where they are divided. Status qou is better. What had civil war done for Somalis who are the same ethnicity?
Would give the people somali galbeed an opportunity of breaking free from Ethiopia. Nothing good has come from ethiopian rule, especially when oromos are in charge now.

Yes the smaller clans are the victims always, and that 2012 incident showed good somalinimo.

Lies. Ogadens who are the majority in the region, have been systematically ethnic cleansed since the 1980s where even other Somalis contributed in the 90s and 00s including socalled "minorities".

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
All I care about is my tribe don’t try to impose your views on me personally I believe somalis are different races I am not the same race as a person from hargaysa or mogadishu I only care about my race.

Yes the smaller clans are the victims always, and that 2012 incident showed good somalinimo.

lmao i reread the article and apparently the Degodia were helping Oromo militai's cleanse the Garre from the city

:dead:

http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/27/moyale-ethiopia-under-fire/

"On the Eastern Side of Libaan Zone the Degodia tribe, who are in cohorts with the Oromo Militia, have attacked Garre villagers killing many and raiding thousands of their animals. The Garre Warriors have caught up with some of Degodia terrorists and killed many of them. The whole raiding and killing of Garre by Oromo’s and Degodia tribe is a calculated political move of Kenya Degodia merchants who have been buying weaponry from Somalia. A Degodia Business Man known as Mr. Burhaan, has been involved in the whole affair of displacing Garre and the slaughter of so many innocent people. The Garre are appealing to the Government of Kenya to arrest Mr. Burhaan for instigating the death of so many people."

lmao i reread the article and apparently the Degodia were helping Oromo militai's cleanse the Garre from the city

:dead:

http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/27/moyale-ethiopia-under-fire/

"On the Eastern Side of Libaan Zone the Degodia tribe, who are in cohorts with the Oromo Militia, have attacked Garre villagers killing many and raiding thousands of their animals. The Garre Warriors have caught up with some of Degodia terrorists and killed many of them. The whole raiding and killing of Garre by Oromo’s and Degodia tribe is a calculated political move of Kenya Degodia merchants who have been buying weaponry from Somalia. A Degodia Business Man known as Mr. Burhaan, has been involved in the whole affair of displacing Garre and the slaughter of so many innocent people. The Garre are appealing to the Government of Kenya to arrest Mr. Burhaan for instigating the death of so many people."
wow thats crazy!wtf is wrong with that somali region? may Allah be with our people.

Would give the people somali galbeed an opportunity of breaking free from Ethiopia. Nothing good has come from ethiopian rule, especially when oromos are in charge now.

Oromos and amxaars hate each other too. If a civil war happens, it will be bloody but there will be a chance Ethiopia will disappear and split into few nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts