Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abgaal bro

ahh, interesting, they have fine nice girls i went to uni with, habar gidir girls waa iska gold diggers, abgal girls waa very loyal to their husbands,

abgal are an interesting race, they lead you in the mosque by day and go looting and pillaging by night, waa half imam and half pirate/warlord

when are guys kicking out the b oon in xamar? he gave your position to the langaabs beesha kuwait, your a ruthless race, the sooner yall kick him out the better yal can take back xamar

my race has fought with habar gidir, mjs, hawadley, 1door, raxenweyn, garre, gadabursi etc (liyu polcie) and we karbahsed them all, sadly we dont share a border, i would loved to add abgal to that list

a jajeli dude told me his brother was slapped 4 times by liyu police and but he was released but they shot 9 habar gidir dudes after they came into Affhdeer and looted cawlyahan camels

i would love to have gone to war with abgal , would loved to have learned their fighting tactics and strategy and mindset,

i hope one day we shall meet in battle to learn another

peace until we meet in war

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
no worries, I am reer dalal mohamed zubeer, my fam borders 1door on the border, waa iska cuqdad 1door people,

in london 1door love drinking now before it was qaat, waa iska brainless tribalistic british coons cadaan want to be,

1doors in london know more about the queen than islam, wa iska low iq race

1door waa iska maskiin, waa iska langaab

i have reer guleed (cidagale) cousin, in dinner table they remind you they hate ogaden, a very direct race, very blunt,

we look down on Ogadeens the same way the white man looks down on neggers. It is just the way it is. When we were traveling the 7 seas, the Ogadeen were Pouring sugar into the river and cooking Timir

no worries, I am reer dalal mohamed zubeer, my fam borders 1door on the border, waa iska cuqdad 1door people,

in london 1door love drinking now before it was qaat, waa iska brainless tribalistic british coons cadaan want to be,

1doors in london know more about the queen than islam, wa iska low iq race

1door waa iska maskiin, waa iska langaab

i have reer guleed (cidagale) cousin, in dinner table they remind you they hate ogaden, a very direct race, very blunt,
Is Reer Dalal part of Reer Isaaq?

naaah bro, if it was not for Ogaden, 1door would have taken over DDSI and sepcially jigjiga

1door used to bully jidwaq the way 1door bullies harti but 1door knows his limit when it comes to fighting us,

if it was not for Ogaden taking over jigjiga it would belong to 1door today
Where is your source of jidwaaq being bullied

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
we look down on Ogadeens the same way the white man looks down on neggers. It is just the way it is. When we were traveling the 7 seas, the Ogadeen were Pouring sugar into the river and cooking Timir

No, you were travelling on the 7 seas on Abo Engris's ship as lowly sailors. Get it right and quit acting, ya Ahlul Sambusa.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No, you were travelling on the 7 seas on Abo Engris's ship as lowly sailors. Get it right and quit acting, ya Ahlul Sambusa.

:trash:
That is because you’re limited in history and think everything started when the White folk arrived.
The British came to our shores in 1840, we were more relevant before they came. I am talking about the likes of Sharmarke Saalax who ruled Zeila and Tajoura.

Did you know about that?:notsureif:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts