Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marwo @embarassing you aren't getting it, this guy @Shaolin23 is worried about other Somalis when he as a MX has way too much on his plate to worry about others.

My question to you is that when the Oromo Onslaught happens and it will, who apart from my own clan will defend us when our region and tuulo gets attacked ?

The SNA ? :pachah1:

We are all on our own, thats my point. Try to counteract that.
Clans alone won't get you anywhere, so far all thats gotten us is Somalis dying all over, drought, floods, no health care etc. Clans alone cannot fight off state backed oromo militias who attack innocent Somalis in their homes. So yes its in everyones interest to support a strong state that can provide these things and a strong military, and that doesn't happen over night. You all genuinely sound like ignorant African American gangs divided by neighbourhoods who kill each other over nothing while the world watches and laughs at their pathetic state.

Stop letting trolls on a forum many of which may not even be Somali get into your minds, its 2018.

Clans alone won't get you anywhere, so far all thats gotten us is Somalis dying all over, drought, floods, no health care etc. Clans alone cannot fight off state backed oromo militias who attack innocent Somalis in their homes. So yes its in everyones interest to support a strong state that can provide these things and a strong military, and that doesn't happen over night. You all genuinely sound like ignorant African American gangs divided by neighbourhoods who kill each other over nothing while the world watches and laughs at their pathetic state.

Stop letting trolls on a forum many of which may not even be Somali get into your minds, its 2018.

You’re a dumb girl

You don’t read do you?

I’m Muslim first Somali second Darood third MX fourth in that order if you feel like you don’t order yourself in that way we are not kith or kin la kum diinkakum waliya diin asc wish you the best

I'm Muslim first and unfortunately, that's where our similarities end.

And likewise, as well I wish you all the best, if our people happen to be exterminated then its by the will of Allah and it is indeed written.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

And likewise, as well I wish you all the best, if our people happen to be exterminated then its by the will of Allah and it is indeed written.
Well done true it will be sad to see your people exterminated May Allah help you and your people

You’re only a utility maximizing individual

The situation in Somalia and Somaliweyn in general is not too dissimilar to the situation 100 years ago. Divided by colonialists and Ethiopia killing and pillaging Somali livestock etc. You'd would never have thought those same Somalis in the 1900s who were incredibly tribalist and aligned to colonial powers would unite.

All it took was a group of youths in the 1940s who united and shared a similar vision of a united Somalia. 20 years later 2 of the regions were united , a third voted overwhelming for independence , similar protests in Djibouti and Ogaden. All of this was a result of a small group of determined youths. Everyone ought to reflect on that whenever they lose hope in Soomaalinimo or in Somalia or even in their own respective region. Unthinkable change can happen if there are people willing to put the effort in and fight for that change.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Sxb, Somalis are disunited.
People will say but they are garre!

Anyways those who are attacked should either get ready for the war, try to get weapons asap or lay down as sheeps who are ready to be slaughterd.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure, it's the Borana Oromos who are killing Garres. They live in Kenya too as a minority ethnic group without any Ethiopian military who can help them around Garre. I hope they butcher them there for good in Kenya. Oromos are playing with fire knowing their people live in the hundreds thousands on Somali territory

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
To hear these somalis on here who claim to be muslim saying they don't care about other clans dying f*ck outta here with that bullshit.
But you'll see them crying for their Palestinian brother fucking coons.
It's on you guys when you have to answer to Allah for that and might go hell for that since you don't view everyone as equal and those you don't care about when they go heaven don't be begging for them later.
Please don't call yourself a Muslim if you don't care about other muslims dying.
As much as I want to be qabilist islam is way more important for me to override it. I might say some weird stuff but in my real life I don't view any muslim better or more important than another :farmajoyaab:

@Cognitivedissonance
@Coulombs law
and anyone else
You clearly don't fear Allah and that makes me sad for anyone who thinks like that

Allah said if you see oppressed muslims either do something, speak about it or have them in your hearts if it's too difficult for you and you'd be killed or something and thats the least of iman. Can you imagine not having the littlest amount of iman:farole:

Last edited:
I don't think the person was saying caveman as in their clan is but caveman as in their thinking and viewpoints being caveman like
Let me get this straight .are u saying you agree that the whole clans the other individual was talking about have caveman mentality and that u gave me a qashin rating for trying to clarify whether the person I was talking to believes the same? If yes, you might actually have a cavewoman mentality and you're projecting just like that cognitive guy. You can't b accusing people of cave mentality whilst spewing cave shit yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending