Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Don’t try impose your views on me I want somalis to return to how we were before every tribe have their own sultanate or government there’s no love lost between us common enemy kulaha we are our own worst enemy
Give me an example of past sultanates who were attacked by gaalo or foreigners and others who just looked on as other Somali Muslims were slaughtered

Shaolin23

I hope TPLF stays in power. I prefer them over Oromo and amxaar savages.
People call me crazy when I say this bro Amhara and Oromo are willing to genocide us Tigray just want to keep everybody but themselves weak who’s better?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I hope TPLF stays in power. I prefer them over Oromo and amxaar savages.
Unfortunately jidwaaq and other OG’s have stabbed Abdi iley in the back I heard from the grapevine that iley will lose his position and the new president will be Dir

You’re neighbor to those people, you’re stuck with a bad neighbor

Otherwise be like Trump and build 40 billion dollar wall along the border

It’s cheaper and more productive to engage in good faith , everyone survives
So you looked at this guy's message and concluded the people he's complaining about are the "bad neighbours" ?

Shaolin23

Every tribe in Somalia today or NFD or kilinka shanaad share my views why do you think all Somalis are silent? Even hawiye are silent and it’s their people that are getting killed
Are you ashamed of this or proud of it? that you have the mentality of cavemen you just dissed yourself

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
karalne are a very small branch of hawiye they dont have the numbers in oromo region, laakin the bigger hawiye clans who live in k5 dont border karnale, so its hard to help.
why are hawiye in somalia silent about the slaughter of the hawiye brothers and sisters in k5?

People call me crazy when I say this bro Amhara and Oromo are willing to genocide us Tigray just want to keep everybody but themselves weak who’s better?

They are blind to history and the reality
of ethnic tensions in the region. These savages want to expand into Somali territory while Tigray just want power. I hope this new President will be checked by TPLF and a little method to silence these amxaar and Oromo xoolo protesting or else this will end up in a bloody civil war. Oromos are doqomo but savages while amxaars are strategic. Labadaas hadey hal noqdaan, waa bas. May TPLF stay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you ashamed of this or proud of it? that you have the mentality of cavemen you just dissed yourself
Alhamdulillah for federalism you can call me names and diss me all you want my views won’t change and more and more Puntlanders share my views

If you have a strategy to help that works we can discuss, but just appealing to emotion without clear thinking is stupid.

These conflicts are very old and you need to focus on yourself

Unfortunately jidwaaq and other OG’s have stabbed Abdi iley in the back I heard from the grapevine that iley will lose his position and the new president will be Dir

Just rumours. Ogaden are not delusional and letting non-Ogadens have power after they have been backstabbing us for decades. If anything we understand we need to stick together and stay in power except for a little fraction of maxamed zubeir subclan who is still preaching unity and ONLF but even they are not stupid enough to want anything else but Ogaden President. Don't even go there.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
They are blind to history and the reality
of ethnic tensions in the region. These savages want to expand into Somali territory while Tigray just want power. I hope this new President will be checked by TPLF and a little method to silence these amxaar and Oromo xoolo protesting or else this will end up in a bloody civil war. Oromos are doqomo but savages while amxaars are strategic. Labadaas hadey hal noqdaan, waa bas. May TPLF stay.
A civil war is what we should want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts