Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Somalis are being displaced and ethnically cleansed in the somali galbeed! I barely heard about this up until today, let's spread the news and not let this be suppressed as the oromo regime is arresting journalists trying to publish this.

White

Somalis are only capable of killing other somalis

for the life of them they cant kill their true enemies,
Get the f*ck out with that negative shit, spread the news about the genocide and don't let this be ignored!

Blood for blood.

Get the f*ck out with that negative shit, spread the news about the genocide and don't let this be ignored!

Blood for blood.

you live in the west, what can you do?

the only somali force in K5 is a tplf led puppet force that fights other somalis

White

you live in the west, what can you do?

the only somali force in K5 is a tplf led puppet force that fights other somalis
I will do what I can, send money and spread the news. Not much else to do seeing as all other relatives in somalia are dead.

White

Farmaajo should send rpgs ak47 pistols, bullets and fuel

somalis should ransack oromo villages
Our government haven't even spoken out which is just sad. He could've at least spoken out, shed light on the issue, but instead, they're quiet.

It’s been predicted a long time, Ethiopia is overpopulayed and poor, there’s a competition over limited recourses.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Depends what qabil those Somalis are, if you forgot Somalis are qabilist, I'm guessing smaller qabils r getting killed this time hence the silence

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
if thats true then its impossible to modernize somalis. If they are pockets of exclusivity, modern civilization requires the exact opposite.
Somalia has had a tribal civil war there will never be trust between the tribes today every tribe has made their own federal state the hatred is too much for them to ever share something its best every tribe goes their own way thats why every tribe is looking out only for their interest.

Somalia has had a tribal civil war there will never be trust between the tribes today every tribe has made their own federal state the hatred is too much for them to ever share something its best every tribe goes their own way thats why every tribe is looking out only for their interest.

Well the tribes will encounter each other in many ways so it’s bound to happen that different tribes will live in the same land.

Better to do something, doesn't take much to share the news. You could contact news agencies such as BBC Africa, etc through email or facebook.

nigga i already post this shit in my timelines on all social media, laakin its been over a year since the atrocities have been going on we gotta do something tangible.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Depends what qabil those Somalis are, if you forgot Somalis are qabilist, I'm guessing smaller qabils r getting killed this time hence the silence
One of the biggest character changes that Somalis have gone through in the last 60 years is not caring if foreigner kill other Somalis as long as it’s not their qabil it’s a new low and it’s sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending