Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care about the survival of my tribe i couldnt care less about other so called somalis thats how it is thats the reality and it wont change anytime soon just look at mogadishu today you have people like fiqi and mahad salaad threatening president farmaajo calling him a guest in mogadisho and threatening civil war a return to 91 personally i dont want anything to do with those tribes all i care about is my people.

You’re neighbor to those people, you’re stuck with a bad neighbor

Otherwise be like Trump and build 40 billion dollar wall along the border

It’s cheaper and more productive to engage in good faith , everyone survives

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Never in history until just recently have Somali showed complete indifference when their brethren are slaughtered by foreigners
You need to wake up and smell the coffee every tribe hates the other look at president farmaajo who was born in mogadishu fiqi who is not born in mogadiahu but in cadaado is telling the president of somalia that he is a guest in mogadishu so imagine the layman in mogadishu who hails from farmaajo tribe theres simply too much animosity for us to co-exist each tribe should live seperately in their iwn federal state and there should be no capital city

We have always lived like this its only after the colonialist came and forced us into this fake union which is a facade an artificial experiment thats gone horrible wrong but before that when every tribe governed their own we were doing just fine.

Federalism is the last hope if it doesnt work then every tribe should form their own country

thats a lie, somali people loved each other, and they still do today, the stuff n the internet can be misleading

Also, all tribal societies, including arabs, africans and others have always fought among themselves, even cadaans were like that at some point, for you to portray this as being only unique to somalis and use that and justify today's wars and hatred is really silly and doesn't make sense

Also, if Somalis were not united, they would not have had a common language or culture nor would they have conquered such vast territory for a small population

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You’re neighbor to those people, you’re stuck with a bad neighbor

Otherwise be like Trump and build 40 billion dollar wall along the border

It’s cheaper and more productive to engage in good faith , everyone survives
Alhamdulillah for federalism cause i dont have to live with anyone else in galkacyo theres a green line in baraxley we dont internarry we dont cross over to each other we are like two seperate countries alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah for federalism cause i dont have to live with anyone else in galkacyo theres a green line in baraxley we dont internarry we dont cross over to each other we are like two seperate countries alhamdulillah

Lol

We shouldn’t make it too comfortable for them otherwise they might cross the border

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You need to wake up and smell the coffee every tribe hates the other look at president farmaajo who was born in mogadishu fiqi who is not born in mogadiahu but in cadaado is telling the president of somalia that he is a guest in mogadishu so imagine the layman in mogadishu who hails from farmaajo tribe theres simply too much animosity for us to co-exist each tribe should live seperately in their iwn federal state and there should be no capital city
Stop trolling buddy today it’s Dir and Hawiya tomorrow it’s Darood next Issaq next Rahanweyn and so on and so forth we might all hate each other but foreigners see us as all the same and we all should have a common enemy to survive people who had the same mentality as you are now extinct and can only be read about in history books

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
thats a lie, somali people loved each other, and they still do today, the stuff n the internet can be misleading

Also, all tribal societies, including arabs, africans and others have always fought among themselves, even cadaans were like that at some point, for you to portray this as being only unique to somalis and use that and justify today's wars and hatred is really silly and doesn't make sense

Also, if Somalis were not united, they would not have had a common language or culture nor would they have conquered such vast territory for a small population
You are delusional today if you go to galkacyo there’s a green line on one side there’s theres galmudug and on the other side there’s puntland we don’t cross over we don’t intermarry they might aswell be two different countries after the civil war there’s no love lost.

Stop trolling buddy today it’s Dir and Hawiya tomorrow it’s Darood next Issaq next Rahanweyn and so on and so forth we might all hate each other but foreigners see us as all the same and we all should have a common enemy to survive people who had the same mentality as you are now extinct and can only be read about in history books
the sad thing is the bigger tribes in k5 dont care like OG. this is a Somali problem.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don’t try impose your views on me I want somalis to return to how we were before every tribe have their own sultanate or government there’s no love lost between us common enemy kulaha we are our own worst enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending