Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia has had a tribal civil war there will never be trust between the tribes today every tribe has made their own federal state the hatred is too much for them to ever share something its best every tribe goes their own way thats why every tribe is looking out only for their interest.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla

shad up

Somalis are being displaced and ethnically cleansed in the somali galbeed! I barely heard about this up until today, let's spread the news and not let this be suppressed as the oromo regime is arresting journalists trying to publish this.

From what I understand, most of the victims of this ethnic cleansing are mostly Hawiye

One of the biggest character changes that Somalis have gone through in the last 60 years is not caring if foreigner kill other Somalis as long as it’s not their qabil it’s a new low and it’s sad

shocking honestly, i feel fucking enraged when i hear whats happening in moyaale

remeber the somali people as a nation are being challenged

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bla bla bla bla bla bla

shad up
Every tribe for them selves theres no love lost i couldnt care less about your tribe i only care about mine and alhamdulillah thats how all the different races in somali territory operate.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That mentality is a one way ticket to extinction
We have always lived like this its only after the colonialist came and forced us into this fake union which is a facade an artificial experiment thats gone horrible wrong but before that when every tribe governed their own we were doing just fine.

Federalism is the last hope if it doesnt work then every tribe should form their own country

Every tribe for them selves theres no love lost i couldnt care less about your tribe i only care about mine and alhamdulillah thats how all the different races in somali territory operate.

You dont speak for any tribe, only yourself

Am sure you'd be singing a different tune if it was MJs that were besieged by oromos

Anyway just out of pure curiosity, do you know that you share blood and kinship with the hawiyes you despise as well as Isaaqs and other tribes

I'm happy as long as my clan and our cities are safe. Good luck to Ogadenia. I hope they thwart the invasion. I'm sending my hopes and prayers.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
One of the biggest character changes that Somalis have gone through in the last 60 years is not caring if foreigner kill other Somalis as long as it’s not their qabil it’s a new low and it’s sad

Some say the oromo killings against Somalis has been going on for a year, I only heard it few day's ago, we have gone numb, it will be like this for long time, Oromos claim whole of Somalia maybe when the attacks happen inside Somalia baa hurdada laga toosi

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We have always lived like this its only after the colonialist came and forced us into this fake union which is a facade an artificial experiment thats gone horrible wrong but before that when every tribe governed their own we were doing just fine.

Federalism is the last hope if it doesnt work then every tribe should form their own country
Never in history until just recently have Somali showed complete indifference when their brethren are slaughtered by foreigners

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
nigga i already post this shit in my timelines on all social media, laakin its been over a year since the atrocities have been going on we gotta do something tangible.
Mashallah walalo, but unless you are able to fly to the area to provide aid, then the best thing to do is send money through your contacts, I'm contacting bbc news, so the more that message them, the better.

City of Moyanle looted after ethnic cleansing of somalis.

From what I understand, most of the victims of this ethnic cleansing are mostly Hawiye
Does it matter? Somali is somali!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You care about your tribe by making no enemies if you can
I care about the survival of my tribe i couldnt care less about other so called somalis thats how it is thats the reality and it wont change anytime soon just look at mogadishu today you have people like fiqi and mahad salaad threatening president farmaajo calling him a guest in mogadisho and threatening civil war a return to 91 personally i dont want anything to do with those tribes all i care about is my people.

Our government haven't even spoken out which is just sad. He could've at least spoken out, shed light on the issue, but instead, they're quiet.

if Failmaajo speaks out, he will kicked out as president of the one bedroom villa somalia, then he will be executed before he reaches the US. Failmaajo aint dumb.

Mashallah walalo, but unless you are able to fly to the area to provide aid, then the best thing to do is send money through your contacts, I'm contacting bbc news, so the more that message them, the better.

City of Moyanle looted after ethnic cleansing of somalis.

Does it matter? Somali is somali!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walahi this the type shit that makes my eyes go red and throw all humanity out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts