Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you drop group loyalty and dispassionately measure attractiveness you would most certainly come to the same conclusion.
And Halima isn't even the best looking Somali, Jawahir Ahmed is what i would say is the apex of female Somali beauty. But she still does not stand a chance against this Eurasian perfection.
f197edd8a2ea654b8e915e788250aca5.jpg
:superman:
Xalimos are no 1:ohhhdamn:

Although Halima is not bad looking she doesn't even begin to compete to the Eurasian i posted above. She has a larger forehead, thinner eyebrows, uneven and unappealing complexion and most of all worse bone structure.

Honestly it is stupid to debate beauty since it is heavly subjectiv, but the woman you showed doesn't even represent 0.5% of the asian population meanwhile Halima represents almost all east african woman.I rather take a larger forehead then a boxy looking face. Rather thinner eyebrows then whatever mess that asian girl has going for her, uneven complexion??? I think you should check your sight. Worse bone structure? the woman you showed has a mans jawline that is far from appealing, sxb I think you should reconsider what you consider beautiful.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Bc Asian women worship white men and hate their chinky features.

It's funny when they call Asian men ugly, as if they don't look the same.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:They both have chinky eyes and wide noses
Wallahi I don't understand those girls:mjlol: they look like twins but get a pass since they can clean and cook well and are submissive

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I think if you drop group loyalty and dispassionately measure attractiveness you would most certainly come to the same conclusion.
And Halima isn't even the best looking Somali, Jawahir Ahmed is what i would say is the apex of female Somali beauty. But she still does not stand a chance against this Eurasian perfection.
f197edd8a2ea654b8e915e788250aca5.jpg
Lool she looks more white than asian. She inherited her white side features and hair. I don’t even see ch*nk eyes, she is probably 2% asian.

As the Feminist System is continued throughout the west , men become sick of being treated as villains by all partners.Instead they go off to some more "male" friendly nations.

Very Interesting.

As the Feminist System is continued throughout the west , men become sick of being treated as villains by all partners.Instead they go off to some more "male" friendly nations.

Very Interesting.
Western women overvalued their pussy and thought men dont have option. No real man with deal with feminist and their bullsh1t. Asain women know how to be wives

Western women overvalued their pussy and thought men dont have option. No real man with deal with feminist and their bullsh1t. Asain women know how to be wives
Western women arent of a "race" your sisters,cousins etc are western women.They are taught in western schools with western values.

The system is fun , enjoy the decline.

Honestly it is stupid to debate beauty since it is heavly subjectiv, but the woman you showed doesn't even represent 0.5% of the asian population meanwhile Halima represents almost all east african woman.I rather take a larger forehead then a boxy looking face. Rather thinner eyebrows then whatever mess that asian girl has going for her, uneven complexion??? I think you should check your sight. Worse bone structure? the woman you showed has a mans jawline that is far from appealing, sxb I think you should reconsider what you consider beautiful.
I do not buy this argument. There clearly is a universality to attractiveness it is the reason why we form consensuses on what is or is not considered attractive. It's not like a thick full head of hair is considered comparatively as attractive as a thinning and receding hair. There is a massive disproportion as a consequence of the biological truth that a thick full head of hair is objectively more attractive.
And you are right she is not representative of the average Asian population but that would make sense as we are comparing exceptions. And also she's not even fully Asian.
Lool she looks more white than asian. She inherited her white side features and hair. I don’t even see ch*nk eyes, she is probably 2% asian.
That is just what Eurasians look like. And she has a Filipino father and a white american mother.

I cannot blame White males for marrying Asian women. On average, Asian women are healthier, fitter, slimmer(In a healthier way), better looking and have a better understanding of the male-female dynamic compared to Western women. Just compare a 30-year-old Asian woman with a 30-year-old Cadaan woman and you will see the staggering difference.

Sometimes you need to search for greener pastures.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I do not buy this argument. There clearly is a universality to attractiveness it is the reason why we form consensuses on what is or is not considered attractive. It's not like a thick full head of hair is considered comparatively as attractive as a thinning and receding hair. There is a massive disproportion as a consequence of the biological truth that a thick full head of hair is objectively more attractive.
And you are right she is not representative of the average Asian population but that would make sense as we are comparing exceptions. And also she's not even fully Asian.

That is just what Eurasians look like. And she has a Filipino father and a white american mother.

Good for her, she inherited her mother’s good looks. She can pass for a white woman
Filipinos are the least good looking Asians

I cannot blame White males for marrying Asian women. On average, Asian women are healthier, fitter, slimmer(In a healthier way), better looking and have a better understanding of the male-female dynamic compared to Western women. Just compare a 30-year-old Asian woman with a 30-year-old Cadaan woman and you will see the staggering difference.

Sometimes you need to search for greener pastures.
Thank you. One of the reason I love the yellow people is their views on fat people. They take pride in being slim and healthy while in the west we see obese es say I have curves. No you dont just as a balloon dont have curves. You are just round

Thank you. One of the reason I love the yellow people is their views on fat people. They take pride in being slim and healthy while in the west we see obese es say I have curves. No you dont just as a balloon dont have curves. You are just round

Asian people(Especially women) are serious about health, appearance, and life. At a young age, they are told the importance of health and appearance and this serves them well into their later years. Asian people are ruthless towards fat people, and rightfully so. It's an insult to the human body to fat; it's a sign of gluttony and a form of self-abuse. Shows you the power of shaming. It's rare to see a fit in shape Cadaan woman in her 30s and 40s, while this the norm in the Asian community.

Asian people(Especially women) are serious about health, appearance, and life. At a young age, they are told the importance of health and appearance and this serves them well into their later years. Asian people are ruthless towards fat people, and rightfully so. It's an insult to the human body to fat; it's a sign of gluttony and a form of self-abuse. Shows you the power of shaming. It's rare to see a fit in shape Cadaan woman in her 30s and 40s, while this the norm in the Asian community.
There was a time the whole world hated fat people. We only kept them around in case starvation came and we could eat them first. Then they started to play on our emotions and make us feel sorry for them. Now you hear beauty comes in every shape, plus size models etc etc. But they got so cocky that now the start to attack the slim women and say oooh she has no shape and curves. Have a meal. Wallahi they have become too cocky the fatties......we need to declare war on them

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Asian es come very close to white man's imaginary slavewoman who obeys the men in everything.
Still they dont have ass and boobs. So no thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending