Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They are not beautiful like East Asians.
I dunno man. I'm actually strategic with foreign women. If women from a race are looked at as not great, then all you gotta do is be patient with it. Find the gems.

I'm being 100% factual. In every nation, of every ethnicity, and of every race, there's at least 1 dime. Guaranteed.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Its funny black men are aleays reduced to their d. Like they have nothing else to offer. Maybe he treats her well? Maybe he has great personality? No its always the d......why else would anyone want a black man. You seem like another black woman who has fallen for the white mans stereotype og black men
She is 4’2 and he is 6’4 with good looks. Her previous baby daddy was African American too. Nah man they love the chocolate stick:duckr:
Filipino women are size queens. I also know a Filipino with two African American children.

Black men are the epitome of alpha male and good looks :ehh:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is 4’2 and he is 6’4 with good looks. Her previous baby daddy was African American too. Nah man they love the chocolate stick:duckr:
Filipino women are size queens. I also know a Filipino with two African American children.

Black men are the epitome of alpha male and good looks :ehh:

Here we go again, Emily flexing her naasos into perfect cleavage.

I dunno man. I'm actually strategic with foreign women. If women from a race are looked at as not great, then all you gotta do is be patient with it. Find the gems.

I'm being 100% factual. In every nation, of every ethnicity, and of every race, there's at least 1 dime. Guaranteed.
There is a dime in every ethnicity expect for aboriginals.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
A woman who can cock, clean and is submissive is wanted and celebrated by men from every race. Who wants a ratched woman with attitude
LOL duh I'm saying they bash their men since they look ugly but they look just like their men with wigs on, so how can they bash their looks.:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.