Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You can find a study to back anything on the internet. Im not gonna have you ruin my yellow fever tight p fantasy. Nope....sorry not having that. I will go with what I know first hand.
A man has to have his convictions :pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She is spreading misinformation. I think she hates the yellow people. I dont know why.....but whatever happenedibetween them i think it was her fault. They never wrong people. Sure they eat dogs....but they dont wrong people
Never stop drawing conclusions here sxb. Your conclusions are funny as f*ck. :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

A fair rebuttal. You remaining unconvinced has nothing to do with me. I guess there's nothing more to say on that regard then.
I would argue it absolutely has cause you're the one that assumed the existence of a xalimo that is not only of the same caliber in regards to attractiveness as the Eurasian girl but even better. You were unable to provide evidence. Wouldn't you say it is on you that i am not convinced of your assumption?

Bruh koreans are legit #1 on the asian hierachy with their natural beauty

edit: ayo i dont have a fetish tho

natural beauty hahaha, is that why they preform more surgeries then anyone else?

This is a natural korean vs the one you have in your head sxb

6c4ff93ea0c69d985c299f8dd00e165f.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I would argue it absolutely has cause you're the one that assumed the existence of a xalimo that is not only of the same caliber in regards to attractiveness as the Eurasian girl but even better. You were unable to provide evidence. Wouldn't you say it is on you that i am not convinced of your assumption?
Nope. Cause I'm not willing to send a pic, nor am I interested in convincing you. Now stop wasting my time. I said there's nothing more to say on this matter.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
natural beauty hahaha, is that why they preform more surgeries then anyone else?

This is a natural korean vs the one you have in your head sxb

6c4ff93ea0c69d985c299f8dd00e165f.jpg
You know it's actually pretty sad when you think about how much Western standards of beauty can influence entire races of people. I'm quite confident that Koreans a few generations ago didn't really have a problem with the woman on the left. This is also similar to black women who straighten their hair to the point of damaging it. Also similar to Indians who bleach their skin.

Since we all have Somali standards of beauty, obviously we prefer the woman on the right. But for the sake of pride for one's cultural identity, shouldn't others accept themselves and the features of their race?

You know it's actually pretty sad when you think about how much Western standards of beauty can influence entire races of people. I'm quite confident that Koreans a few generations ago didn't really have a problem with the woman on the left. This is also similar to black women who straighten their hair to the point of damaging it. Also similar to Indians who bleach their skin.

Since we all have Somali standards of beauty, obviously we prefer the woman on the right. But for the sake of pride for one's cultural identity, shouldn't others accept themselves and the features of their race?

yeah it is exetremly sad

On the asian side:they worship white people,look at anime all of the characters are white

On the white side: Asian women know how to be women,obidient,traditional and know how to please them,something they miss since the 60s

201712110541563906.jpg

She will have to disagree, btw what kind of jawline is on that woman damn son.
Very pretty girl. But once again a xalimo take a picture with open mouth. Why cant they take a pic with close mouth?

As far as white beauty being the norm. I think people are waking up to other races. For example im a tennis nerd and in the tennis forum sloane stephens was voted most beautiful player. So people are waking up

It's seriously really sad they need to love themselves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

BroMoe

Seriously? The issue of beauty is a human inherent instinct. We are all drawn to what is beautiful. Regardless if White people ruled the world, their beauty still remains. Of course not all white people are beautiful. Even them, they are obsessed amongst themselves. (although the ugliest white person can be very pretty if they went to an african or an asian village) Why is Hollywood so....obsessed with beautiful stars who dont look like average white joe or jane? The question is what is beauty? And the standards are clear.. We all know what is beautiful when we see it.

I think u r confusing "beauty" with White people. No beauty is beauty in itself. (the proper nose, the proper eyes, the proper hair, height and skin complexion. Poor these Asians are not blessed in none of them except hair?) Say, a young Brad pitt is beautiful. A young Aisharai from Bollywood is beautiful. A young Julia Roberts is beautiful. The Somali model above is beautiful. Etc etc ...

Even in Quran, beauty is highly priced. When angels come to earth to meet the prophet pbuh, they dont come under the form of an average Hussein. They take the form of the best looking human in that particular community.(sp that shows how beauty is prized in every community if an angel will pick the best looking person among them) Surah Yusuf speaks of how beautiful and handsome prophet Yusuf pbuh was, so much that his half brothers were jealous of him. So much that a high aristocratic Egyptian woman tried to sexually assault him. Beauty is Beauty. Period. Thank you God, for the beauty u have bestowed me. :)

Last edited:
201712110541563906.jpg

She will have to disagree, btw what kind of jawline is on that woman damn.
Although Halima is not bad looking she doesn't even begin to compete to the Eurasian i posted above. She has a larger forehead, thinner eyebrows, uneven and unappealing complexion and most of all worse bone structure.

Listen you adoone, nothing beats Somali women.

I think if you drop group loyalty and dispassionately measure attractiveness you would most certainly come to the same conclusion.
And Halima isn't even the best looking Somali, Jawahir Ahmed is what i would say is the apex of female Somali beauty. But she still does not stand a chance against this Eurasian perfection.
f197edd8a2ea654b8e915e788250aca5.jpg

I think if you drop group loyalty and dispassionately measure attractiveness you would most certainly come to the same conclusion.
And Halima isn't even the best looking Somali, Jawahir Ahmed is what i would say is the apex of female Somali beauty. But she still does not stand a chance against this Eurasian perfection.
f197edd8a2ea654b8e915e788250aca5.jpg
I dont know bro...i have yellow fever. But the best looking xalimos beat the best looking dog eater. Part of the sexiness is not just physical talk or me. Part of it is because its someone who has my culture and way of life. So as a package xalimos are impressive. Just wish they would learn to close their mouth when taking pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending