Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites in general marry Asian women because to them, they believe they're docile and submissive.
Asian women are self hating (sounds familiar) and want to wash their genes by fucking a white guy. This is 10 times worse for Filipinos and Thais.

They fail to realise Asian features are dominant and they end up producing black haired, brown eyed monolids and a mishmash of a white guy from the side and an asian from the front

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They go for all types of East Asian women and it's usually the socially awkward white dudes or the ones who don't meet white women standards.
Do you like Asian girls ?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They go for all types of East Asian women and it's usually the socially awkward white dudes or the ones who don't meet white women standards.
Do you like Asian girls ?
I personally think they're overhyped. They're aight. But they ain't alllll that.

They go there for sex not marriage. There are so many orphaned filipino kids. They wouldn't marry them only for sex. There women go to Arab countries to be maids or get fucked by white tourists. White women go to Kenya and Jamaica and some other African countries to get banged. A white couple would take separate vacations. The guy goes to filipines and the woman will go to Kenya to get fucked by fake masais who they believe are real masais lol. Real masais have multiple wives and don't need to run after women who hit the wall. There is a youtube doc on it if you want to see.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Is the other way around Filipino women worship white men and only ugly white men who are socially awkward marry Asian women. Good looking white guys marry pretty fit white girls. I think white people are breeding out the ugly gene:hmm:
I have yet to see a good looking half Asian and half white person:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending