Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am a white guy and I would never marry a filipino, nor any asian for that matter.

They are too trashy.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am a white guy and I would never marry a filipino, nor any asian for that matter.

They are too trashy.
You are a racist white guy but I agree Filipinos are the trashiest asian. My co worker has African American boyfriend. He is good looking but he is a dj, makes little money so she pays for all the bills plus takes care of his two kids from previous relationships. I don’t know what she sees in him

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You are a racist white guy but I agree Filipinos are the trashiest asian. My co worker has African American boyfriend. He is good looking but he is a dj, makes little money so she pays for all the bills plus takes care of his two kids from previous relationships. I don’t know what she sees in him
I do. :dabcasar:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
East Asian women are submissive and listen to their husbands whatever race they are. They don't give them attitude and are loyal. Anyone see a divorced East Asian woman? It's nonexistent. If their husband is white or East Asian, they are always sticking to them like glue. I hope they become Muslim.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
East Asian women are submissive and listen to their husbands whatever race they are. They don't give them attitude and are loyal. Anyone see a divorced East Asian woman? It's nonexistent. If their husband is white or East Asian, they are always sticking to them like glue. I hope they become Muslim.
Indonesia and Malaysia buddy, your welcome.

Maybe she loves him and the kida? Maybe she is helping him to realise his dream. She sounds like a keeper

Filipino women love the black d :duckr:
Who knew asian women had the chocolate fever :hmm:
Its funny black men are aleays reduced to their d. Like they have nothing else to offer. Maybe he treats her well? Maybe he has great personality? No its always the d......why else would anyone want a black man. You seem like another black woman who has fallen for the white mans stereotype og black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending