Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What facts ? Do you have loose pelvic floor muscles, Basra?
5865.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How do you know they are size queens? Every vagina is not built the same way. There is taking it and taking it while it beibg painful. The yellow p isnt as big as the black p. I know that from experience? Do you lol
Because I went school with Filipino girls and worked with them. They prefer well endowed men just like most women. Babies come out of vagina and it can expand and can take bigger sizes. One of my asian client said she dated nothing but well packing men, she believes that dumb stereotype that Asian men are small.
Black women are naturally muscular and have tighter pelvic floor muscles than any other race. A promiscuous black woman can out squeeze a virgin.

Cause they have a mutual attraction to each other, it does not have to be complicated.
Is the other way around Filipino women worship white men and only ugly white men who are socially awkward marry Asian women. Good looking white guys marry pretty fit white girls. I think white people are breeding out the ugly gene:hmm:
I have yet to see a good looking half Asian and half white person:mybusiness:
C_TfVgtVwAQKL5M.jpg

This Euroasian gal is by far and away better looking than every single xalimo in existence

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Because I went school with Filipino girls and worked with them. They prefer well endowed men just like most women. Babies come out of vagina and it can expand and can take bigger sizes. One of my asian client said she dated nothing but well packing men, she believes that dumb stereotype that Asian men are small.
Black women are naturally muscular and have tighter pelvic floor muscles than any other race. A promiscuous black woman can out squeeze a virgin.
You give me more factoids than a Snapple bottle cap.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Cause they have a mutual attraction to each other, it does not have to be complicated.

C_TfVgtVwAQKL5M.jpg

This Euroasian gal is by far and away better looking than every single xalimo in existence
I've personally seen Xalimos that look a lot better than her. She's good looking though.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah im not buying that. No women are more size queens than black or can take more d. Trying to convince us these 90lb can take more than these black jigaboos
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: where's a gynecologist when you need one?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Care to post one?
That Eurasian chick i posted is probably the most beautiful woman i have ever seen so i am very interested in what you have to offer.
Got no pics to offer. And these are women I personally know, so it'd be immoral to post them. But, if you're not convinced, then I simply have one question to ask, "As a Somali man who's historically never been the most supportive of Xalimos, what reason would I have to lie about this particular claim?"

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

C_TfVgtVwAQKL5M.jpg

She is cute but I have not seen a good looking Eurasian and I live in asian populated city

Got no pics to offer. And these are women I personally know, so it'd be immoral to post them. But, if you're not convinced, then I simply have one question to ask, "As a Somali man who's historically never been the most supportive of Xalimos, what reason would I have to lie about this particular claim?"
Well then i remain unconvinced but i can answer your question. It's human nature to want oneself and their own to excel and be positioned at the top of hierarchies. And it would sting to be relegated to a lower rank. So i think that could be one possible explanation.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well then i remain unconvinced but i can answer your question. It's human nature to want oneself and their own to excel and be positioned at the top of hierarchies. And it would sting to be relegated to a lower rank. So i think that could be one possible explanation.
A fair rebuttal. You remaining unconvinced has nothing to do with me. I guess there's nothing more to say on that regard then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts