Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
In my experience (btw I'm not a cadaan rather am Somali)
I met Asian women who were open to meet some 1 of the likes of I and are over-all very well-mannered.
Some even with money and stable jobs. Many well to do Asian women go west anyway to not be bothered by their families for money.

It's true though that asian women marry rich white guys for the money and white washing babies. There are people who marry out of love or excitement which is a much better reason than some of the stuff I read on here.

As Somalis we don't generalize about people in our homes (yes maybe funny shit talk but nothing critical unless it's about politics) so I wonder why so many of the posters talk so ignorant about the world around them online when they don't really think these things? That is Cadaan influenced thinking.

Don't think that all the girls there are easy, many want to settle down before hooking up. It's what they do over there.
There's some college chicks and strippers willing to fool around easily without wanting much but as a muslim Somali I refuse to entertain indulging with them because how can I be a good man if I don't marry the women I sleep with in the eyes of Allah?
Too easy to catch a disease or worse a stolen wallet fucking around with the wrong ones that way man.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
In my experience (btw I'm not a cadaan rather am Somali)
I met Asian women who were open to meet some 1 of the likes of I and are over-all very well-mannered.
Some even with money and stable jobs. Many well to do Asian women go west anyway to not be bothered by their families for money.

It's true though that asian women marry rich white guys for the money and white washing babies. There are people who marry out of love or excitement which is a much better reason than some of the stuff I read on here.

As Somalis we don't generalize about people in our homes (yes maybe funny shit talk but nothing critical unless it's about politics) so I wonder why so many of the posters talk so ignorant about the world around them online when they don't really think these things? That is Cadaan influenced thinking.

Don't think that all the girls there are easy, many want to settle down before hooking up. It's what they do over there.
There's some college chicks and strippers willing to fool around easily without wanting much but as a muslim Somali I refuse to entertain indulging with them because how can I be a good man if I don't marry the women I sleep with in the eyes of Allah?
Too easy to catch a disease or worse a stolen wallet fucking around with the wrong ones that way man.
My observations and the observations of many that I know would disagree. These generalizations are based on reality. However, I do agree that we should talking about other peoples, as that is rude.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
My observations and the observations of many that I know would disagree. These generalizations are based on reality. However, I do agree that we should talking about other peoples, as that is rude.

It's a probability that my experiences are possibly not the normal as I do have higher expectations from meeting a women regardless of back-ground.
I'm not looking at chinky eyes and go skeet. That ain't top dollar moves sometimes you look for more than what shawty looks and trying to see if she up to your mind field in terms of getting whatever it is worth looking for. Gangster shit bro

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's a probability that my experiences are possibly not the normal as I do have higher expectations from meeting a women regardless of back-ground.
I'm not looking at chinky eyes and go skeet. That ain't top dollar moves sometimes you look for more than what shawty looks and trying to see if she up to your mind field in terms of getting whatever it is worth looking for. Gangster shit bro
Can't argue with that man.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I just saw a petite asian girl and old white dude at the store
Asian women don’t care about looks or age as long as he is white lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who doesnt love tight p?

upload_2018-8-19_23-57-22.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have heard of women tightning their p. I have never heard of a woman having operation to widening her p. The world has spoken on this matter. Tight p for the win
upload_2018-8-20_0-0-22.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have heard of women tightning their p. I have never heard of a woman having operation to widening her p. The world has spoken on this matter. Tight p for the win
No such a thing as wide vagina. Babies come out of it and it goes back to normal.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No such a thing as wide vagina. Babies come out of it and it goes back to normal.

Emily u cant manipulate facts the way u manipulate your naaso into perfect cleavage.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I know its expandable. But its well known fact the yellow race has the nicest p. Its done...all the men in the world voted. Thats the final result

Not facts, vagina can take any penis size as long it’s not abnormal. Also Filipino women specially Americanized ones are size queens. Only the fobs marry small white guys

Not facts, vagina can take any penis size as long it’s not abnormal. Also Filipino women specially Americanized ones are size queens. Only the fobs marry small white guys
How do you know they are size queens? Every vagina is not built the same way. There is taking it and taking it while it beibg painful. The yellow p isnt as big as the black p. I know that from experience? Do you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending