Why do whites marry Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily is this true? Are you not feelin my bois chester, lester and mark?

What I can say we are the most sought after women
tenor.gif

Much harder to get a Habesha so they opt for Filipinos

I love this guy :pachah1:

Xalimathe6

In respect to the many families of Filipino mothers/wives and Caucasian fathers/husbands, I refuse to give credence to this thread and post the 4Chan thread. People have choices to marry whoever they want and let’s leave it there.
I know you're trolling us but the in me believes you :mjlol: send me the link walaal I won't repost it:duck:

According to /pol/ on their newest thread, race mixing with Asians is okay even though they're against it. But not with "" or "shitskins".

@AussieHustler nah they didnt post any thread from here you trollin :dabcasar:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
White people get 100 extra points in the Southeast Asian sexual marketplace compared to their own country.

Ugly white guys can get hot SE Asian wives just for being white.
Cheap cost of living, women loving you, low legal restrictions. Hell, what's not to love?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Most of them don't go to live there, they import their wive to the West.

It's quite pathetic.
That is pathetic... why leave the island paradise to come back to the West... ?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Southeast Asian countries are socioeconomic shitholes.
No I mean contextually speaking. Since the Philippines is a major tourist hot spot, there must be locations there where one can live an affluent life. As a white person living there, the expenses will be cheap, and the women will love him.

So you got good weather. A beach. Women liking you. The normal amenities one would need to live comfortably. Everything is cheap.

I know it ain't a great country, but I know people who plan to retire there early and live like kings for the rest of their lives.

Apollo

VIP
No I mean contextually speaking. Since the Philippines is a major tourist hot spot, there must be locations there where one can live an affluent life. As a white person living there, the expenses will be cheap, and the women will love him.

So you got good weather. A beach. Women liking you. The normal amenities one would need to live comfortably. Everything is cheap.

I know it ain't a great country, but I know people who plan to retire there early and live like kings for the rest of their lives.

Meh,

Socioeconomics > Climate

Much rather live in Norway than Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending