Why do some Somalis have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
D2DBEF86-B20A-45E3-B1B8-CB7F57EEADD9.gif

I don't mind an admiration kind of stare;)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I noticed this with Arab guys as well the low standards they set for themselves and justify it with their gender

“That's just the way guys are" "Guys are visual creatures"
"Boys will be boys"

:gucciwhat:

Let me explain what I mean with low standards

What I mean by low standards is not having better expectations for your behavior and character

For instance problematic behavior like being a pervert is seen as okay

Because "guys simply can't help themselves" such as staring at women too long that it ends up making her uncomfortable, saying degrading things about women, seeing women as sexual objects, etc
*too much trash to be disposed*
giphy (18).gif

I could be worse I could be defending a criminal,rapist or murderer just cause we share the same qabiil but I don’t I only defend Somali women

Although i disagree with you in many points mercury ,i respect you, you don't seem to be a bad guy but i advise you to be more neutral and stop blaming men for everything and potraying woman as angels this doesn't solve all our problems. Somali s all over the globus are destroying our reputation and not single word from you ...
doqonimada reer hargeysa logu sheego ileen wa wax jira

What the f*ck does that have to do with us diasporans?

Yeah Somalispot isn't real life and 95% of the shit talking on here is not unprovoked.

Unemployment, lack of education etc. are problems that disproportionately affect the guys and are objectively valid observations. But when guys call girls out, do you believe they're fabricating stuff? Honestly, that just shows how sheltered some of you are.

I'm going to get a lil controversial here and say the biggest lie Somali girls are told is that all they need to be 'successful' is stay out of prison and go to school.

Niggas can't even go to their local Mosque without some fat old f*ck who did nothing, but have children in his life try to give niggas advice. That same pathetic faarax has no idea what his own sons and especially daughters are up to. And quite frankly I agree. People here use daddy issues as an insult when it really isn't. The previous generation completely fucked up the next and expect us to deal with it.

The girls are not perfect either. I agree with everything you have said.

I think its about time the new generation of men and women uplift each other and learn from the mistakes of older generation. Recently i've been seeing some pretty successful Somali guys. So good on them.

Insulting young Somali guys for the wrongdoings of older Somali men who have also let down their sons is not the answer.

halwa

✨🌙
Although i disagree with you in many points mercury ,i respect you, you don't seem to be a bad guy but i advise you to be more neutral and stop blaming men for everything and potraying woman as angels this doesn't solve all our problems. Somali s all over the globus are destroying our reputation and not single word from you ...

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Why should I talk about Somali s?

When they didn’t destroy our reputation our own leaders do

Gambar

VIP
What the f*ck does that have to do with us diasporans?

Yeah Somalispot isn't real life and 95% of the shit talking on here is not unprovoked.

Unemployment, lack of education etc. are problems that disproportionately affect the guys and are objectively valid observations. But when guys call girls out, do you believe they're fabricating stuff? Honestly, that just shows how sheltered some of you are.

I'm going to get a lil controversial here and say the biggest lie Somali girls are told is that all they need to be 'successful' is stay out of prison and go to school.

Niggas can't even go to their local Mosque without some fat old f*ck who did nothing, but have children in his life try to give niggas advice. That same pathetic faarax has no idea what his own sons and especially daughters are up to. And quite frankly I agree. People here use daddy issues as an insult when it really isn't. The previous generation completely fucked up the next and expect us to deal with it.
You are the next generation of saaqid.

Gambar

VIP
All y’all ever talk about is Somali s or complain about Somali women marrying ajnabi.

Tukraq

VIP
I noticed this with Arab guys as well the low standards they set for themselves and justify it with their gender

“That's just the way guys are" "Guys are visual creatures"
"Boys will be boys"

:gucciwhat:

Let me explain what I mean with low standards

What I mean by low standards is not having better expectations for your behavior and character

For instance problematic behavior like being a pervert is seen as okay

Because "guys simply can't help themselves" such as staring at women too long that it ends up making her uncomfortable, saying degrading things about women, seeing women as sexual objects, etc
How is any of that problematic :farmajoyaab:
It’s called having a dick, it gots a mind of its own sometimes:manny: it’s only natural to expect this from high testosterone men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts