Why do some Somalis have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EsRpIbi.png

@Mercury No wonder you're so far left, and will support females in every single situation. What has sweden done to you brother. That country is truly cursed. :jcoleno:

Somali men get called out unfortunately on things that I dare say are rather true. It pains me to admit it, but its true. I'd be a liar if I was to say:

Unemployment
Gang culture
Neglectful fathers/ husbands
Laziness/ irresponsibility
Unaccountably
Instability in the motherland

Isn't an issue in our community. Every time on here we have guys talking about Somali girls having 'daddy issues' and you know what I agree. But what does that say about the fathers in our community? It's so embarrassing we are soon going to become worse than the Jamaicans.

Btw, i don't believe this is across the board as there are wonderful Somali men, also, bashing Somali guys day in and out isn't good for the psychological development of young men who are probably trying their best to be the best version of themselves. I truly want Somali guys to do well, as I am a product of a Somali man and I have nothing but love for Somali men.
tenor.gif

90% of xaliimos either take a trip to Syria or Iraq and be an isis terrorist pride, or take a trip to their local jails and marry broke abu jacksons and kyles.
:hemad:
The most successful ones do african studies and lgbtq studies in University, and then they come out all messed up in the head as borderline gaals.:drakewtf:

naa soco xaarka meel kale la tag.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I wouldn't be shocked if he told me that he got pink hair and his nails colored, since that's what guys in sweden are being taught to do in 2019. :siilaanyolaugh:
Ain’t that a little mean?

tenor.gif

90% of xaliimos either take a trip to Syria or Iraq and be an isis terrorist pride, or take a trip to their local jails and marry broke abu jacksons and kyles.
:hemad:
The most successful ones do african studies and lgbtq studies in University, and then they come out all messed up in the head as borderline gaals.:drakewtf:

naa soco xaarka meel kale la tag.

Loooool you're a nacaas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending