Why do some Somalis have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
Be realistic. We are humans if a woman dressing sexually provocative, then you will expect stares to happen. It's not an excuse but a logical realization.

The female is part of the problem. You not realizing that is the most fucked up thing. You need to address the "female" in the equation to solve the whole fucking problem.

Yes. But you as a Muslim should not stare. The female is wrong. 100%.

But why do you feel the need to blame another human being for your fault? Isn’t that something a 5 year old child would do?

End of story.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury is the kind of guy who is very polite and says the right things... But he is also the kind of guy who would shoot up an entire school because he got fired from his job or hijack an airplane because someone told him: Nobody loves you.

Be careful from his type. It takes just one trigger and your life is over. I could never be friends with someone like @Mercury

Wallahi I'd be scare for my life.

You’re crazy

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
In Islam you are supposed to glance, the second glance is haram. So no. You are at fault here for even looking back. Know your wrongs, man.

If you see a provocative woman, will you end up looking at her or start by looking away? Stop with your dumb excuses.

If a woman dresses half naked, men will stare. Its not about defending what they are doing, its the fact that this will happen and it is upon the woman to prevent that from the beginning.

halwa

✨🌙
If a woman dresses half naked, men will stare. Its not about defending what they are doing, its the fact that this will happen and it is upon the woman to prevent that from the beginning.

And in your case, to prevent from looking, how about you gauge your eyes out from their sockets?

You see how dumb you sound there, man?

Mercury

VIP

That’s just an excuse

Screenshot_2016-02-24-13-43-32_1456301643811.jpg

Yes. But you as a Muslim should not stare. The female is wrong. 100%.

But why do you feel the need to blame another human being for your fault? Isn’t that something a 5 year old child would do?

End of story.
Not really, I know the fault lies not just in one place, but that the problem is more complex than this primitive criticism.

He is the one criticizing men and saying that the blame is all on them, I'm the one telling that the problem is deeper than it seems. It's not giving excuses, but looking at the root of the problem. If you can't see that, there is no need to discuss this any further.

I've given valid points, so don't call me a child nayaa.

Mercury

VIP
Not really, I know the fault lies not just in one place, but that the problem is more complex than this primitive criticism.

He is the one criticizing men and saying that the blame is all on them, I'm the one telling that the problem is deeper than it seems. It's not giving excuses, but looking at the root of the problem. If you can't see that, there is no need to discuss this any further.

What’s so complex about lowering your gaze?

What’s so complex about lowering your gaze?
Is that what you got from what I wrote. Are you fucking dumb? I clearly stated that the act was corrupt, but to fix it, you need to look at the whole picture.

The society teaches children to become like this, it's not an innate behavior but a learned experience.

halwa

✨🌙

You are a child because you have the mind of a child.

He is just calling out on the things that’s problematic with the Somali community and deep down you all know it is the truth. You men on here don’t like to be called out on your faults. You like to blame the women for all of your problems. It is his opinions so you shouldn’t comment on them if you don’t like what you hear. Come back with a valid argument. Until then, you’re dismissed!

How about you wake up from your la la land?

Mercury

VIP
Is that what you got from what I wrote. Are you fucking dumb? I clearly stated that the act was corrupt, but to fix it, you need to look at the whole picture.

The society teaches children to become like this, it's not an innate behavior but a learned experience.

One thing you did admit is that the girl is at fault for dressing like that I agree with that

The big picture is still the same you shouldn’t look at women a certain why you think you should lower your gaze?

You are a child because you have the mind of a child.

He is just calling out on the things that’s problematic with the Somali community and deep down you all know it is the truth. You men on here don’t like to be called out on your faults. You like to blame the women for all of your problems. It is his opinions so you shouldn’t comment on them if you don’t like what you hear. Come back with a valid argument. Until then, you’re dismissed!

How about you wake up from your la la land?
You are a f*ucking idiot. Don't want to waste my time on low IQ excrement. He's the one giving females excuses by blaming men on everything. When was the last time he made a thread criticizing you guys? And I've clearly said that this social behavior was corrupt, but to fix it, needs a deeper understanding of the society as a whole. Wtf is 5 years old about that?

Let's end this here, please.

One thing you did admit is that the girl is at fault for dressing like that I agree with that

The big picture is still the same you shouldn’t look at women a certain why you think you should lower your gaze?
Dude, you should lower your gaze, that's a given. But this is not a one-factor problem. This issue is dynamic, like most social problems.

halwa

✨🌙
You are a f*ucking idiot. Don't want to waste my time on low IQ excrement. He's the one giving females excuses by blaming men on everything. When was the last time he made a thread criticizing you guys? And I've clearly said that this social behavior was corrupt, but to fix it, needs a deeper understanding of the society as a whole. Wtf is 5 years old about that?

Let's end this here, please.

You’re just triggered because everything he says about you men is and will always be the truth. Go and cry in your room, crybaby. I don’t need to see it.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

You’re just triggered because everything he says about you men is and will always be the truth. Go and cry in your room, crybaby. I don’t need to see it.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Right, no argument. No engagement in discussion, only shallow understanding. How do you live with yourself?

What have you said that is of substance that I've not already mentioned? No wonder I get triggered, I'm talking to children.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
And in your case, to prevent from looking, how about you gauge your eyes out from their sockets?

You see how dumb you sound there, man?

This is Human nature. Denying it wont help anyone but rather as a society, we have to take measures to have a healthy society.

halwa

✨🌙
Right, no argument. No engagement in discussion, only shallow understanding. How do you live with yourself?

What have you said that is of substance that I've not already mentioned? No wonder I get triggered, I'm talking to children.

I’ve stated my point. And it is valid. You’re just being a stubborn child by not seeing the point. Believe what you want.

I will just end it here.

halwa

✨🌙
This is Human nature. Denying it wont help anyone but rather as a society, we have to take measures to have a healthy society.

Listen, I never blamed anyone. Both parties are at fault but I don’t want to see a man blame his lack of discipline on a woman. You don’t hear a woman blame her shortcomings on men. That is just stupid and morally wrong.

Stop looking and lower your gaze. Can you just do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts