Why do some Somalis have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever forget this image whenever you're talking with mercury, cause it's hard facts.

QwnHes8.jpg

You just want an argument. But you’re too late for that session.

Try again next time.
Who the f*ck wants to argue with someone who can't even make any logical arguments. I'm not gonna waste my time with someone like you who got nothing to do, at lest go outside of your mothers house for the love of god. :camby:

This will be my last comments to this useless thread. :susp:

halwa

✨🌙
Who the f*ck wants to argue with someone who can't even make any logical arguments. I'm not gonna waste my time with someone like you who got nothing to do, at lest go outside of your mothers house for the love of god. :camby:

This will be my last comments to this useless thread. :susp:

I’ve reported you.

Byeee

@The alchemist Brother, ignore this @halwa person. She is trying to suck up to @Mercury expecting that he will give her something in return for her loyalty.

Their argument is so fucking trash that it's borderline retarded, and you shouldn't waste your time with it.

It's a simple logic. If a woman dresses in a certain provocative way, then she deliberately wants attention. Females have turned their bodies into a weapon, and they have been using this power for a really long time now. Whether it was to gain riches, or higher position in society.

This is also not a female problem, males also experience female perverted gazes. While i was working, i had these 5 somali females looking at me for a whole hour and 19 minutes, and it was one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever experienced.

Men are not sexualised the way women are, and that is a fact. Countless studies, anecdotes, countless life experience, you name it prove this.

The western world in particular treats women as a commodity. Men on this very forum talk about women as objects to be used and abused, especially if they feel that this said women isn't 'respectable' enough.

Yet men are not expected to behave in a respectable manner or have standards in order to be treated with the respect a basic human deserves.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Men are not sexualised the way women are, and that is a fact. Countless studies, anecdotes, countless life experience, you name it prove this.

The western world in particular treats women as a commodity. Men on this very forum talk about women as objects to be used and abused, especially if they feel that this said women isn't 'respectable' enough.

Yet men are not expected to behave in a respectable manner or have standards in order to be treated with the respect a basic human deserves.

There are certain things you will have to come to accept. Men in general will view women who dress provocatively as objects and just as women view broke men as worthless. I dont know how many times i have to repeat this but it is human nature:dabcasar:

halwa

✨🌙

He will just qashin rate you, sis. Because he can’t argue like a grown man.

He gave me 17 qashin rates. The mods should take his qashin rating priviliges away.

There are certain things you will have to come to accept. Men in general will view women who dress provocatively as objects and just as women view broke men as worthless. I dont know how many times i have to repeat this but it is human nature:dabcasar:

Many view all types of women as objects tbh. Even women wearing hijab and abaya are not safe from men and their judgement.
Hence why violence against women and general disrespect of women is rife.

And no, women don't dehumanise 'broke' men, they merely do not want to date them or marry them. Men use and abuse women they deem to be 's'. This is to such an extent that stripping them of their humanity is considered normal.

Nobody uses and abuses broke men, they just moan day and night about golddiggers. They are left alone in peace.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If a woman dresses half naked, men will stare. Its not about defending what they are doing, its the fact that this will happen and it is upon the woman to prevent that from the beginning.
Women in Somalia cover up your logic that people will only stare if she’s half naked is bullshit

Men as a whole spend their whole life calling out women and merely making excuses for themselves and other men.

The one time that we have a man that is accountable and everyone is on attack mode.

Get ooooooout. Somali guys get more shit from the community than the girls, that's a fact. I don't know about your homes, but in the wider community nobody says shit about Somali girls. You're so fixated on grievances against women everything is gendered to you.

OP is either a troll or the aberrant product of a single mother household.

Mercury

VIP
Get ooooooout. Somali guys get more shit from the community than the girls, that's a fact. I don't know about your homes, but in the wider community nobody says shit about Somali girls. You're so fixated on grievances against women everything is gendered to you.

Why would I be a troll???

Gambar

VIP

If that was the case, we’d have a functioning government in Somalia and wouldn’t be spread out in a refugee diaspora because Somali men have and continue to f*ck the country up to the point where even animals have run away.

Somali men get called out unfortunately on things that I dare say are rather true. It pains me to admit it, but its true. I'd be a liar if I was to say:

Unemployment
Gang culture
Neglectful fathers/ husbands
Laziness/ irresponsibility
Unaccountably
Instability in the motherland

Isn't an issue in our community. Every time on here we have guys talking about Somali girls having 'daddy issues' and you know what I agree. But what does that say about the fathers in our community? It's so embarrassing we are soon going to become worse than the Jamaicans.

Btw, i don't believe this is across the board as there are wonderful Somali men, also, bashing Somali guys day in and out isn't good for the psychological development of young men who are probably trying their best to be the best version of themselves. I truly want Somali guys to do well, as I am a product of a Somali man and I have nothing but love for Somali men.

Last edited:
If that was the case, we’d have a functioning government in Somalia and wouldn’t be spread out in a refugee diaspora because Somali men have and continue to f*ck the country up to the point where even animals have run away.

What the f*ck does that have to do with us diasporans?

Somali men get called out unfortunately on things that I dare say are rather true. It pains me to admit it, but its true. I'd be a liar if I was to say:

Unemployment
Gang culture
Neglectful fathers/ husbands
Laziness/ irresponsibility
Unaccountably
Instability in the motherland

Isn't an issue in our community. Every time on here we have guys talking about Somali girls having 'daddy issues' and you know what I agree. But what does that say about the fathers in our community?

Btw, i don't believe this is across the board as there are wonderful Somali men, also, bashing Somali guys day in and out isn't good for the psychological development of young men who are probably trying their best to be the best version of themselves. I truly want Somali guys to do well, as I am a product of a Somali man and I have nothing but love for Somali men.

Yeah Somalispot isn't real life and 95% of the shit talking on here is not unprovoked.

Unemployment, lack of education etc. are problems that disproportionately affect the guys and are objectively valid observations. But when guys call girls out, do you believe they're fabricating stuff? Honestly, that just shows how sheltered some of you are.

I'm going to get a lil controversial here and say the biggest lie Somali girls are told is that all they need to be 'successful' is stay out of prison and go to school.

Niggas can't even go to their local Mosque without some fat old f*ck who did nothing, but have children in his life try to give niggas advice. That same pathetic faarax has no idea what his own sons and especially daughters are up to. And quite frankly I agree. People here use daddy issues as an insult when it really isn't. The previous generation completely fucked up the next and expect us to deal with it.

Mercury

VIP
Don't ever forget this image whenever you're talking with mercury, cause it's hard facts.

QwnHes8.jpg

I could be worse I could be defending a criminal,rapist or murderer just cause we share the same qabiil but I don’t I only defend Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending