Why do some Somalis have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this with Arab guys as well the low standards they set for themselves and justify it with their gender

“That's just the way guys are" "Guys are visual creatures"
"Boys will be boys"

:gucciwhat:

Let me explain what I mean with low standards

What I mean by low standards is not having better expectations for your behavior and character

For instance problematic behavior like being a pervert is seen as okay

Because "guys simply can't help themselves" such as staring at women too long that it ends up making her uncomfortable, saying degrading things about women, seeing women as sexual objects, etc
This rule only applies to ugly niggas.
Change my mind
:mybusiness:

halwa

✨🌙
This rule only applies to ugly niggas.
Change my mind
:mybusiness:

giphy.gif

Don’t go there.

I’ve stated my point. And it is valid. You’re just being a stubborn child by not seeing the point. Believe what you want.

I will just end it here.
Thank you for this fruitful discussion.

You managed to bring nothing to the table, and then you have the audacity to call me a stubborn child.:drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Women like to be desired and thought of as irresistible (even if they aren't buying with the admirers are selling). It depends on the context, who and what they do.

Creeper stares in arabta burn into your skull and is very much unwanted. :camby:

Where I'm from people aren't too bait if they are watching. And it really depends on how you carry yourself and what you wear. Generally, you won't be harassed or eye-raped unless it's by daring or impulsive fellows.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Listen, I never blamed anyone. Both parties are at fault but I don’t want to see a man blame his lack of discipline on a woman. You don’t hear a woman blame her shortcomings on men. That is just stupid and morally wrong.

Stop looking and lower your gaze. Can you just do that?

Men should lower their gaze but many will not. People do things that go against their nature let alone something which is inherent in their make up. People worship idols and false gods when Allah swt made our fitrah, one of Tawheed. Its important to understand human nature and then come up with logical solutions.

Prevention is better than intervention

halwa

✨🌙
Men should lower their gaze but many will not. People do things that go against their nature let alone something which is inherent in their make up. People worship idols and false gods when Allah swt made our fitrah, one of Tawheed. Its important to understand human nature and then come up with logical solutions.

Prevention is better than intervention

Women shouldn’t dress proactively and men shouldn’t look. There you have it! I just came up with a logical solution to the human nature.

Happy?

Maanta oo dhan human nature iyo logical solutions buu Ila daba jooga.

You are preoccupied with men all the time but go out of your way to not criticize females.

You know, all the things you've listed is a female issue too. I get stares from females all the time, do I cry about how degrading, or how annoying it is?

I think most females sexualize their behavior and the way they dress. It's the signal they send deliberately. One click on IG and I see all the females I know, showcasing their bodies in very sexual ways. Maybe you should tell women to be more conservative with their behavior first?

You are the type of guy who would look away at a half-naked women and criticize men why they look at her but never mention how the woman dresses sexually provocative.

Why are you mentioning perverts, like we all are? No one likes perverts, and I've never heard people try to defend these deviant creatures. For this reason, I doubt you're a man. You are coming from an ignorant female viewpoint. A normal man would know that being a pervert is not the norm.

You are too biased, and its effing insulting waryaa.

These corrupt social behaviors can only be tackled when you look at it from all angles.

The behaviors you listed needs to change, and it starts from the values of the parents, the value and the process of the secondary socialization (institutions like schools), and society as a whole.

You see, you can give your children the best primary socialization, but society will negate all that at the end of the day. That's why you have to move to a place that respects your values. The influences of children to become corrupt is very strong. Even good parents can end up with corrupt children.

I don't think you are genuine on how to change this though. You only want to criticize without finding an actual solution or look at the bigger picture.

Men as a whole spend their whole life calling out women and merely making excuses for themselves and other men.

The one time that we have a man that is accountable and everyone is on attack mode.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I noticed this with Arab guys as well the low standards they set for themselves and justify it with their gender

“That's just the way guys are" "Guys are visual creatures"
"Boys will be boys"

:gucciwhat:

Let me explain what I mean with low standards

What I mean by low standards is not having better expectations for your behavior and character

For instance problematic behavior like being a pervert is seen as okay

Because "guys simply can't help themselves" such as staring at women too long that it ends up making her uncomfortable, saying degrading things about women, seeing women as sexual objects, etc
f*ck yeah I see women as sexual objects and meat you fruity ass ni99a no women will ever respect you.

In Islam you are supposed to glance, the second glance is haram. So no. You are at fault here for even looking back. Know your wrongs, man.

If you see a provocative woman, will you end up looking at her or start by looking away? Stop with your dumb excuses.

when does it say in islam you are supposed to glance? if you can avoid it you are not supposed to glance once, only if you do it by mistake,

are you a sufi, sister?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't stare at women. I ignore most of them, except those who are whites and rich women.

halwa

✨🌙
when does it say in islam you are supposed to glance? if you can avoid it you are not supposed to glance once, only if you do it by mistake,

are you a sufi, sister?

Realistically, you will end up glancing but the second glance is the problem.

I should have worded it differently. That’s why it came out wrong.

I’m Sunni.

@The alchemist Brother, ignore this @halwa person. She is trying to suck up to @Mercury expecting that he will give her something in return for her loyalty.

Their argument is so fucking trash that it's borderline retarded, and you shouldn't waste your time with it.

It's a simple logic. If a woman dresses in a certain provocative way, then she deliberately wants attention. Females have turned their bodies into a weapon, and they have been using this power for a really long time now. Whether it was to gain riches, or higher position in society.

This is also not a female problem, males also experience female perverted gazes. While i was working, i had these 5 somali females looking at me for a whole hour and 19 minutes, and it was one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever experienced.

halwa

✨🌙
@The alchemist Brother, ignore this @halwa person. She is trying to suck up to @Mercury expecting that he will give her something in return for her loyalty.

Their argument is so fucking trash that it's borderline retarded, and you shouldn't waste your time with it.

It's a simple logic. If a woman dresses in a certain provocative way, then she deliberately wants attention. Females have turned their bodies into a weapon, and they have been using this power for a really long time now. Whether it was to gain riches, or higher position in society.

This is also not a female problem, males also experience female perverted gazes. While i was working, i had these 5 somali females looking at me for a whole hour and 19 minutes, and it was one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever experienced.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

He gives me chocolates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending