Why do some Somalis have low standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’m simple I don’t believe a person should comment on a girls ass or boobs or even ask his buddies if they would bang that chick

I would expect that behavior from white people who got a hookup culture not from Muslims

Tukraq

VIP
I’m simple I don’t believe a person should comment on a girls ass or boobs or even ask his buddies if they would bang that chick

I would expect that behavior from white people who got a hookup culture not from Muslims
Maybe to like a shiekhad hijabi miskeen but if she’s out there and a promiscuous eater/ler why not, she might have been hitting the gym for that booty and would like a compliment:chrisfreshhah: and saying you would smash is high praise in this day and age, she might hate you for saying you passed:mjlol:

Mercury

VIP
So i can say the same why talking about somali with low standards when our leaders destroyed our reputation so you shouldnt talk about them either right ?
LikableUnfoldedFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

Reason I talk about it is because it affects everybody why do you think girls back home aren’t safe at night?

halwa

✨🌙
Caddaalad waxa weeyan hadi ba meeshan dad la tilmaamayo in dumarka iyo Raga Somaaliyeed ba xumaantooda la so bandhigo laakin ninkan nimanka oo keliya ayuu farta ku taaga

Marka waxaad ii leedihiin gabdhahan oo ingriisku "s" ku magacaabey, maba la soo hadal qaadi karo ?

Jaalleyaal waxbaa inka khaldan

I’m officially out of this. I don’t have enough brain cells to argue anymore. And I have resigned from anything that Mercury posts. I get nothing but high blood pressure from it. You can’t keep arguing with ignorant people.

Macasalaama.

I’m officially out of this. I don’t have enough brain cells to argue anymore. And I have resigned from anything that Mercury posts. I get nothing but high blood pressure from it. You can’t keep arguing with ignorant people.

Macasalaama.
I didn't even know you had any brain to begin with, how can you be losing brain cells. :lolbron:

LikableUnfoldedFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

Reason I talk about it is because it affects everybody why do you think girls back home aren’t safe at night?

There is nothing wrong in telling the errors that the men in our society do but you should also tell the truth about women and stop sugar coating. If you want a man to behave like a real man (in the islamic tradional sense) you should encourage to do women the same. A tradional real man is good caring father, a protecting brother, a loving husband, Who respects woman and ect.

I think its good to encourage man do fulfill this role. But on the other hand you should aswell encourage women to be like real women. A good women is also caring mother, a good sister and daughter who don't plays with your honour by being a . Many of our youth males don't behave like man but many females don't behave like a woman should aswell. Don't sugar coat and be man by telling the truth. All you do is giving some of these s an excuse with your "woman should get all unconditionally a special treatment shit". They should earn this respect in the first place !!

Mercury

VIP

Macasalaama.
Welcome to kindergarten !

Macasalaama.

I

Macasalaama.

Haye i gave you a heart rating although we disagree in this one. Everything okay know ?

Mercury

VIP
There is nothing wrong in telling the errors that the men in our society do but you should also tell the truth about women and stop sugar coating. If you want a man to behave like a real man (in the islamic tradional sense) you should encourage to do women the same. A tradional real man is good caring father, a protecting brother, a loving husband, Who respects woman and ect.

I think its good to encourage man do fulfill this role. But on the other hand you should aswell encourage women to be like real women. A good women is also caring mother, a good sister and daughter who don't plays with your honour by being a . Many of our youth males don't behave like man but many females don't behave like a woman should aswell. Don't sugar coat and be man by telling the truth. All you do is giving some of these s an excuse with your "woman should get all unconditionally a special treatment shit". They should earn this respect in the first place !!

If where gonna be honest who does more errors the men or women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending