Why do some Somalis claim to not be Arabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it always confused me when Somalis claim to not be Arab. A lot of us speak Arabic, We're even part of the Arab league and we are clearly mixed with Arabs (which explains are Caucasian features). Heck our language has a lot of Arabic words. The only question is why do Somalis not want to be Arabs? Is it self hatred?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_9710.jpg

:mjpls:
:mjlaugh:
We wuz arabz
:meleshame:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
it always confused me when Somalis claim to not be Arab. A lot of us speak Arabic, We're even part of the Arab league and we are clearly mixed with Arabs (which explains are Caucasian features). Heck our language has a lot of Arabic words. The only question is why do Somalis not want to be Arabs? Is it self hatred?

YO HOL UP HOL UP!

SO YOU BE SAYIN, WE WUZ ARABZ N SHEIT?

Apollo

VIP

Arab:

First class Arab: Arabians
Second class Arab: Arabized groups
Third class Arab: Somalis

We are genetically close to Arabs. I have fathered sixteen barefoot children with five Arabian s. So how can you tell me there's no Darood blood in those ragheads? Most Saudis are descended from the Horn. Matter of fact, I'm romancing an Emirati niqabi right now.

We are genetically close to Arabs. I have fathered sixteen barefoot children with five Arabian s. So how can you tell me there's no Darood blood in those ragheads? Most Saudis are descended from the Horn. Matter if fact, I'm romancing an Emirati niqabi right now.

Dude can you stfu. All your stories are fake and full of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending