Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

They are cultural and religious extremists that have no common ground with Somalis other than our Islamic faith. Arabs have generally been the rudest, most ignorant people I have ever met. Lately they have been flooding East London and don’t even say Salam to you, they just give you a dirty look and go about their own retched business. There’s no Islamic brotherhood with Arabs, unlike with the Turks, Asians and African Muslims who are kind and social.

Also I hate how many Somalis booty clap for these people. Especially with that damned Israel-Palestinian conflict going on. Idiot Somalis have the time and energy to cry for the poor baby Palestinians but ignore their own motherland and refute the much needed cultural unity and nationalism that would save Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
arabs>>>>>mathows
Abayoo these guys are literally booty clapping for Arabs
I like Arabs they are far superior then us. You accomplished much more then us savages. But my tribe daroud is from arab decent were slowly arabizing the horn step by step.
Do you agree with his statement:bell:
Are you gonna bust down for an Abdullah :gucciwhat:
052bd5a681f71d7b3dfaee25bd08877eced4ab-v5-wm.jpg
When a abdi like me can use that malab:kodaksmiley:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How so? All Turks share Anatolian ancestry and to a less degree Central Asian steppe origins.

Arabs are way more diverse than Turks.
Turkic groups at large share almost no blood I dont mean Turkish as in Turkey but at large Turkic

Arab league is a fake organisation. The only Arabs in that organisation are those states in the Arabian Peninsula.

Somalis(including Djiboutians) aren't Arab.

North Africans aren't Arab, they're Amazighs & Egyptians/Copts.

Sudan isn't Arab either, most Sudanese are either Beja or Nubians.
Most of Yemen isn't arab either, neither is Dhofar over in Oman.

Dhofar and eastern Yemen (including Socotra) are still culturally and linguistically south semitic. And the rest of Yemen simply lost its language and some of them created the Habeshas. Fortunately there are still Sayhadics in Yemen called Jabal Raazix

Sadly the Bathari and Hobyot tribes (think Socotrans but in Oman) are going extinct along with their languages

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I’m still confused by wtf their identity is at the very root.
@4head is a self proclaimed latino-faraax :hillarybiz: In Morocco he’d be mixing that ice mint tea they’ve got that side in the back room of some squeezed dusty corner duqaa
:shookgabre:
I'm a young latino, why would I live in Morocco when i can create my whole clan in South America:samwelcome:

CaliTedesse

VIP
The Afro-Turks are nonexistent. Only a few thousand.

Saudi Arabia's Afro-Arab population is in the millions. They have their own African-Americans.
That is good shows Arabs are more tolerant and I love African Americans they are one of the coolest groups on earth.

Apollo

VIP
That is good shows Arabs are more tolerant and I love African Americans they are one of the coolest groups on earth.

Tolerant? They castrated black male slaves and only abolished slavery in the 1970s while the West did in the 1800s. :faysalwtf:

One of the famous Saudi head of the National Security Council had a mother who was born into slavery. :mindblown:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Tolerant? They castrated black male slaves and only abolished slavery in the 1970s while the West did in the 1800s. :faysalwtf:
That's nonsense bro Arabs were most tolerant towards their slaves just look at the Atlantic slave trade how they treated African American slaves and let's not forget Ottoman eunuchs it's not like Turks are better.

That's nonsense bro Arabs were most tolerant towards their slaves just look at the Atlantic slave trade how they treated African American slaves and let's not forget Ottoman eunuchs it's not like Turks are better.
The Turks are a million times better than the Arabs. Turkish slaves could easily build a life for themselves and climb up the social ladder if they accepted Islam; their children were educated and no one looked down on the children of slaves. Meanwhile, Arabs treated their slaves like dogs and the way they continue to mistreat poor migrant workers should be evidence enough of their medieval cruelty.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The Turks are a million times better than the Arabs. Turkish slaves could easily build a life for themselves and climb up the social ladder if they accepted Islam; their children were educated and no one looked down on the children of slaves. Meanwhile, Arabs treated their slaves like dogs and the way they continue to mistreat poor migrant workers should be evidence enough of their medieval cruelty.
Motherf*cker it was in a Arab society where slaves rose among the ranks just read Arab poetry on slaves who became free and part of the clan. Also many Turkic/Greco/Balkan slaves rose to glory in Arab society just look at the Mamluk Sultanate. This is Islamic tradition the Turks adopted from the Arabs. Bedouians maybe rough at times though, that is their nature.

Trending

Latest posts