Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You misunderstood me. Cali Saleebaan is ISIL Puntland & ISIL Puntland is Cali Saleebaan?
Capiche?

As you always talk gobledegook, let me illustrate it so you understand better
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
Cali salebaan are proud PL soldiers. We will not let qaat addict accuse us as terrorist like isaaqs.

Go clean your terrorists cell in burco wariya:westbrookwtf:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Except they aren't, there's no terror group that controls Qandala but the terror groups present in the Galgala mountains are run by Omar Mohamed Aden who is Isaaq as were the previous leaders of Shabaab.

This is the PMPF that Cali Saleebaan are a part of.

This is the terror group the Habar Jeclo man leads.

bkKpBEo.jpg
Qandala has nothing terrorist activity. But to qaat addicts, mountains ceel-maskaat iyo Qandala are one lool.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Qandala is isil/Alshabaab playground, they often come in and out as they please. In one day they killed 57 people including all the elders in the village

View attachment 191312

View attachment 191313
You think you are slick adding commentary to what is in black and white. Where does it say they killed 57 people or they come in and out as they please? Or are you part of the 50% literacy stat from Somaliland? They entered the town and fled.

The terror group that has killed the most people in Somalia is called Shabaab and it was founded and led by 2 Isaaq and till this day the Galgala branch is led by an Isaaq from the Habar Jeclo branch.

repo

VIP
That sounds like Puntnani's alright.
:drakelaugh:
ISIL Saleebaan seem to be just like their cousins.
Most people aren't cut out for terrorism like Godane, Afghani, Arale, Omar Aden and the rest of the Isaaqs in Shabaab. It takes a special type of malice to leave your home to blow up people in another.

repo

VIP
Is this guy still denying AS/ISIL has no local support within PL :drakekidding:
Show us evidence that it does and explain to us why 2 out of 3 Shabaab Emirs were Isaaq who went to bomb other parts of Somalia:

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was HA, Isaaq.

repo

VIP
Thanks to @Ozworld the copypasta has been updated. Godane was Arap, Isaaq. I'm sorry my followers, this is the updated version.

Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was Arap, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

The other ones are fine, I have double checked.

:salute:

Come and take your lands buuqland just remember we're not that far from your capital :westbrookswag:
Aight do sum then nigga wtf. @Dharbash’s people flying yo flag don’t mean you applying pressure. All y’all Isaaq and Hawiye niggas do is run yo mouth but I ain’t lost an inch.
:drakewtf:

repo

VIP
@0117 and @The Crowe, this passive aggressive circle jerk isn't going to make me think twice. Nobody cares about your region except when you mention Puntland or the rest of Somalia in any slight dig.

This is going to become a regular, no amount of smiley or gifs is going to save you. Don't try and act reasonable now.

Even those that despise SL within Waqooyi don't subscribe to AS/ISIL to attack Somaliland :snoop:
He is a very emotional guy that has been crying for a long time. I think that has messed with his ability to reason.

He doesn't need us ridiculing him anymore, he needs a pacifier

a27d24_7957bb77e8af4f34a32ddec92a3ab030~mv2.gif

:leon:

@0117 and @The Crowe, this passive aggressive circle jerk isn't going to make me think twice. Nobody cares about your region except when you mention Puntland or the rest of Somalia in any slight dig.

This is going to become a regular, no amount of smiley or gifs is going to save you. Don't try and act reasonable now.

you're the one who mentioned SL we don't care about your state :mjlaugh:

repo

VIP
He is a very emotional guy that has been crying for a long time. I think that has messed with his ability to reason.

He doesn't need us ridiculing him anymore, he needs a pacifier

a27d24_7957bb77e8af4f34a32ddec92a3ab030~mv2.gif

:leon:
Keywords for this guy are "emotional" and "crying", as if it's going to happen. Are you trying to will it into existence or are you projecting?

you're the one who mentioned SL we don't care about your state :mjlaugh:

giphy.gif

repo

VIP
I know you're hurt.

Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was Arap, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

:gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts