Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
there wouldn't have been AS if that dead bengali AY didn't invite the xaabishada who killed innocent somalis in the south
AY has been dead for 10 years but Isaaq are still in Shabaab namely the Emir Omar Mohamed Aden from the Habar Jeclo/Isaaq tribe.

I'll sign off for the night, but before I do, folks here is the face of the ISIL Saleeb... excuse me, the Cali Saleebaan in Qalqala...

912.jpg

Just a reminder, his Cali Saleebaan crew had their latest attack on their fellow Puntlanders less than a week ago, almost killing a minister whilst killing his bodyguard.

Puntland needs to have a word with itself...

repo

VIP
I'll sign off for the night, but before I do, folks here is the face of the ISIL Saleeb... excuse me, the Cali Saleebaan in Qalqala...

912.jpg

Just a reminder, his Cali Saleebaan crew had their latest attack on their fellow Puntlanders less than a week, almost killing a minister whilst killing his bodyguard.

Puntland needs to have a word with itself...
Signing off, signing off! Go back another decade to find more pics while Ismaaciil Caraale, the Emir of Shabaab is giving interviews in Hargeisa.

:mjlaugh:

Yes, Puntland told Godane and Afghani to leave Hargeisa and bomb the rest of Somalia. Puntland told them to go to terror camps in Pakistan as well.
Well if ICU were allowed to rule xamar and other southern cities and held talks with TFG terrorism would have been absent from the south.

It's of AY allowing foreigners in somalia that made AS a significant group ho's purpose is to fight or wage jihad against foreigners like ethiopians and kenyans

repo

VIP
Well if ICU were allowed to rule xamar and other southern cities and held talks with TFG terrorism would have been absent from the south.

It's of AY allowing foreigners in somalia that made AS a significant group ho's purpose is to fight or wage jihad against foreigners like ethiopians and kenyans
I don't care about your history lessons. What is the answer?
He wasn't emir when the insurgency started lol
Indulge me, who was?

:hmm:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
We don't want Somaliweyn which is a failed project just like Arab Nationalism so move on from it
you're somali state is an arab nationalist country. have you seen your emblem. Arab hands. Arabic script on your flag also :russ:

I think we agree on almost all the facts. There are Isaaq terrorist commandos and their footsoldiers are members of local Migiurtinia province clans that carry out terror attacks against rival clans from Migiurtinia province. Lets just condemn both the Isaaq commanders of terrorism and their footsoldiers, who hail from local clans with grievances against other local clans

Islaax beynAnnaas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

VIP
I think we agree on almost all the facts. There are Isaaq terrorist commandos and their footsoldiers are members of local Migiurtinia province clans that carry out terror attacks against rival clans from Migiurtinia province. Lets just condemn both the Isaaq commanders of terrorism and their footsoldiers, who hail from local clans with grievances against other local clans

Islaax beynAnnaas

There's no need to project your femininity on to me, calling other men females is a way to hide your own fragility. If you want to be a female, we live in a gender bender world.

You have no proof who is a foot soldier or not, so there's nothing to agree on but we have definite proof Isaaq are overrepresented in the Shabaab terror group and they carry out actions in areas their clan do not live in. 2 out of 3 Shabaab Emirs were Isaaq.
  1. Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
  2. Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was Arap, Isaaq.
  3. Al-Shabaab's third Emir Abu Ubaydah, Dir.

There's no need to project your femininity on to me. You have no proof who is a foot soldier or not, so there's nothing to agree on but we have definite proof Isaaq are over represented in the Shabaab terror group and they carry out actions in areas their clan do not live in. 2 out of 3 Shabaab Emirs were Isaaq. That's all there is to it.

I have not kept up with the news but I understand that Shabaabists clans are fighting ISIL affiliated clans and both factions are fighting the 3 ruling clans from MaxmuudSaleebaan. Are Isaaq terrorist commandos leading the ISIL faction or the Shabaabists clans, or both

repo

VIP
I have not kept up with the news but I understand that Shabaabists clans are fighting ISIL affiliated clans and both factions are fighting the 3 ruling clans from MaxmuudSaleebaan. Are Isaaq terrorist commandos leading the ISIL faction or the Shabaabists clans, or both
Those are your own tales. But there's nothing fictional about Shabaab's first Emir Ismaaciil Caraale chilling in Hargeisa with the blessing of the Somaliland government nor the fact that Godane and Afghani, Emir and deputy Emir respectively were Isaaq from Somaliland. Nor the current Shabaab NE Emir being Habar Jeclo/Isaaq.

Those are your own tales. But there's nothing fictional about Shabaab's first Emir Ismaaciil Caraale chilling in Hargeisa with the blessing of the Somaliland government nor the fact that Godane and Afghani, Emir and deputy Emir respectively were Isaaq from Somaliland. Nor the current Shabaab NE Emir being Habar Jeclo/Isaaq.

Let first apologize for calling you female even though you identify as male now. I support your right to whatever gender you claim at anytime

Second I also apologize to all Southerners, especially CS. I apologize that Isaaq fugitives have misled your boys to engage in terror. Isaaq totally condem terrorism. I call on all PL clans to make peace between each other and evict/arrest those Isaaq terrorists misleading your sons to attack rival PL clans

Third let me thank you on behalf of the forum for educating us about these Isaaq terror commandos. Tell us more about inaCarraalle. What Southern clan did he mislead into joining his terror movement? What terror operations did his Southern followers carry out on his behalf and when? Whom did they attack, what clan

repo

VIP
Let first apologize for calling you female even though you identify as male now. I support your right to whatever gender you claim at anytime

Second I also apologize to all Southerners, especially CS. I apologize that Isaaq fugitives have misled your boys to engage in terror. Isaaq totally condem terrorism. I call on all PL clans to make peace between each other and evict/arrest those Isaaq terrorists misleading your sons to attack rival PL clans

Third let me thank you on behalf of the forum for educating us about these Isaaq terror commandos. Tell us more about inaCarraalle. What Southern clan did he mislead into joining his terror movement? What terror operations did his Southern followers carry out on his behalf and when? Whom did they attack, what clan
Sarcasm isn't going to help you, khat addicted homosexual. It's no wonder the Hargeisa wadaad was saying homosexuality is rife in your cities with all this projecting. Unless you have a reliable source as to who these foot soldiers you keep labelling are, I will disregard it.

Why your clansmen join Shabaab to blow up other regions is not something I can answer. Maybe since you have share kinship you should come up with a reason.

Your sarcasm is not good enough, khat addicted homosexual. It's no wonder the Hargeisa wadaad was saying homosexuality is rife in your cities. Unless you have a reliable source as to who these foot soldiers you keep labelling are, I will disregard it.

Why your clansmen join Shabaab to blow up other regions is not something I can answer. Maybe since you have share kinship you should come up with a reason.

About those terror attacks in the provinces of the South, including PL, the burden of the footsoldiers' clan is on the accuser, you

You say Isaaq footsoldiers are blowing up the provinces under the FGS, including PL. Name the homocide bombers who kill themselves. Name the terrorist footsolders and their clans. Otherwise, all we know is that charismatic a few charismatic Isaaq fugitives went to Migiurtinia. Then those charismatic Isaaq terorists raised militias to attack the CismaanMaxmuud led government of PL.

Who are the footsoldiers and what are their clans

repo

VIP

About those terror attacks in the provinces of the South, including PL, the burden of the footsoldiers' clan is on the accuser, you

You say Isaaq footsoldiers are blowing up the provinces under the FGS, including PL. Name the homocide bombers who kill themselves. Name the terrorist footsolders and their clans. Otherwise, all we know is that charismatic a few charismatic Isaaq fugitives went to Migiurtinia. Then those charismatic Isaaq terorists raised militias to attack the CismaanMaxmuud led government of PL.

Who are the footsoldiers and what are their clans
Clearly you got a screw loose. You were the one who mentioned foot soldiers and you purported to know their clans. Now you are backpedaling cause you know you have no reliable evidence. On the other hand, this speaks for itself:

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was Arap, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

The first Emir is in Hargeisa.

Clearly you got a screw loose. You were the one who mentioned foot soldiers and you purported to know their clans. Now you are backpedaling cause you know you have no reliable evidence. On the other hand, this speaks for itself:

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was Arap, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

The first Emir is in Hargeisa.

We agree that charismatic Isaaq terrorists are commanding militias in Migiurtinia. Who are the fighters in those militias what clan do the fighters hail from

Again I ask what terror operations did inaCarraalle participate in, when and where

repo

VIP
We agree that charismatic Isaaq terrorists are commanding militias in Migiurtinia. Who are the fighters in those militias what clan do the fighters hail from

We don't agree. You have no proof who the foot soldiers are which is why you are not providing any evidence. The only foot soldier census that has ever been conducted must have been in your head during a khat binge.

What we do have evidence of is Isaaqs leaving Somaliland to bomb other regions in Somalia and if they survive they go back to Somaliland like the first Shabaab Emir Arale did, with the approval of Somaliland's government.

We don't agree, khat fiend. You have no proof who the foot soldiers are which is why you are not providing any evidence.

What we do have evidence of is Isaaqs leaving Somaliland to bomb other regions in Somalia and if they survive they go back to Somaliland like the first Shabaab Emir Arale did, with the approval of Somaliland's government.

You should stop the personal attacks just as I accepted addressing you by the preferred personal pronoun that you now prefer to be addressed by

Now back to the topic what we agree on is that charismatic Isaaq commanders are leading militant groups in Migriutinia. We can also agree those Isaaq commanders are the most wanted terrorist fugitives in Soomaliweyn. Now here is a thought experiment

We agree that the colonialists published the most wanted Dervish resistance commanders. Their list included the SAYID and Isaaq commanders in the movement. In fact if you exclude the SAYID and his close family members, then Isaaq would outnumber MJ or any other clan on that colonial kill list. Does that make the Dervishes representative of the Isaaq clan, or do we agree that Isaaq Dervish commanders were leading non Isaaq footsoldiers in the territories of non Isaaq clans

Trending

Latest posts