Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

I know you're hurt.

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was Arap, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

:gaasdrink:
1625264906521.png

Som

VIP
Landers have no hate for southern Somalis and acknowledge sharing an ethnicity but would like to be independent. It’s like Austria and Germany or North Korea/South Korea. So why do southerners force this unity thing so much? Somalia is not the 7 shape anymore, move on...
Landers have no hate? Really? Most landers are good people but there's definitely a consistent minority that hates somalia and wishes us destruction.

Som

VIP
Honestly as a supporter of pansomalism i almost gave up on Somaliland. It's obvious they don't want anything to do with us , I Think somalia should recognize somaliland but ask them to give us darood areas in sool,sanaag and cayn. Isaaqs can keep the rest and form their own country

I know you're hurt.

:gaasdrink:
Have you booked your trip to visit your cousins, the ISIL Saleebaan yet. If you do stop by their leader, your uncle and the leader of the Cali Saleebaan, Abdul Qadir Mumin.

Abdul Qadir Mu'min - a Specially Designated Global Terrorist

While your there it might be good to tell your uncle to stop butchering his own people
:lolbron:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Have you booked your trip to visit your cousins, the ISIL Saleebaan yet. If you do stop by their leader, your uncle and the leader of the Cali Saleebaan, Abdul Qadir Mumin.

While your there it might be good to tell your uncle to stop butchering his own people
I haven't got any cousins in ISIL but there's a clear correlation between how sympathetic many of you Somalilanders are to Shabaab as we witnessed the past few days and the amount of Isaaq in Shabaab positions.

It reminds me of BK saying Mogadishu will continue to be bombed unless Somaliland is recognized let alone the amount of videos of Isaaqs celebrating Shabaab attacks.

The current Cali Saleebaan leader, known for killing untold numbers of his fellow Puntlanders, chilling with other ISIL Saleebaan members, in Puntland
33A48EE300000578-0-image-a-7_1461918793348.jpg

The Puntnani's are good at catching the KG and Madowweyn terrorists, but their uncle is chilling in Qandala, enjoying the hospitality of his people. They cannot disrespect their wadaad uncle.

repo

VIP
The current Cali Saleebaan leader, known for killing untold numbers of his fellow Puntlanders, chilling with other ISIL Saleebaan members, in Puntland
33A48EE300000578-0-image-a-7_1461918793348.jpg

The Puntnani's are good at catching the KG and Madowweyn terrorists, but their uncle is chilling in Qandala, enjoying the hospitality of his people. They cannot disrespect their wadaad uncle.
He is sick and in hiding by the last reports somewhere in mountains. That's why you only have grainy pictures of him. But this guy, the first Emir of al Shabaab is definitely chilling with the full blessing of Somaliland.

:snoop:

Som

VIP

Dude you can't answer this rationally, your folks are overrepresented.
SL has even been accused of funding terrorist to destabilize somalia,
The first Emir of al Shabaab chilling in Hargeisa. That has to be sanctioned by the Somaliland government.

This really explains a lot about why terori
You can't answer @sincity 's claims cause you know he is right.
Your country is hosting war criminals and terrorist who belong in jail.

You can't answer sincity 's claims cause you know he is right.

Lol, you're lost nigga. His silly excuse for his uncles and cousins' terrorism isn't that we are hosting war criminals or terrorists, it's that we are exporting them. These terrorists that he is referring to are hiding in Puntland.

If you want to help your fellow Wanlaweyn crew at least get on the same page as him.

repo

VIP
Lol, you're lost nigga. His silly excuse for his uncles and cousins' terrorism isn't that we are hosting war criminals or terrorists, it's that we are exporting them. These terrorists that he is referring to are hiding in Puntland.

If you want to help your fellow Wanlaweyn crew at least get on the same page as him.
Godane, Arale, Omar Aden or Afghani were/are not my uncles. Why is the Emir of Shabaab chilling in Hargeisa?

I'll sign off for the night, but before I do, folks here is the face of the ISIL Saleeb... excuse me, the Cali Saleebaan in Qalqala...

912.jpg

repo

VIP
Grainy pictures you say?

CR-aJcuWsAAjTCP.jpg:large

mumin.png

He seems to be in fine fettle to me. Were he and the rest of your cousins not active less than a week ago....
Doesn't look like their hiding...
Those are pictures from 10 years ago. That's why the latest pics you have from him are grainy, he's hiding in mountains. Khat fiend had to go back 10 years when the group didn't even exist. Meanwhile the first Emir of Shabaab is drinking cold soda on a hot day in Hargeisa.

:snoop:

Dude you can't answer this rationally, your folks are overrepresented.
SL has even been accused of funding terrorist to destabilize somalia,

This really explains a lot about why terori

You can't answer @sincity 's claims cause you know he is right.
there wouldn't have been AS if that dead bengali AY didn't invite the xaabishada who killed innocent somalis in the south

Trending