Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

Landers have no hate for southern Somalis and acknowledge sharing an ethnicity but would like to be independent. It’s like Austria and Germany or North Korea/South Korea. So why do southerners force this unity thing so much? Somalia is not the 7 shape anymore, move on...

Jealousy, hatred, cugdad, xaasidnimo, lack of education, qabiilism - pick one. Not a single one of the wanlawayn motives is noble, positive or just.

I Don't I Only Want Haylan And Where Harti Is Buried Cultural Stuff Nothing More

giphy.gif

Because there is a lot of oil north, they lose access to the red sea (therefore losing the opportunity to build a port in one of the busiest maritime traffic thus losiing billions of dollars), and nobody wants to lose land.

Because there is a lot of oil north, they lose access to the red sea (therefore losing the opportunity to build a port in one of the busiest maritime traffic thus losiing billions of dollars), and nobody wants to lose land.

Well SL only belongs to the SL people so neighbouring Somalia should just mind its own business

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I guess the argument is more land, more citizens, more soldiers, more hospitals etc etc etc = more prosperity. Joined ressources will benefit the masses. However Somaliweyn will never happen and that’s alright everyone just needs to let that idea go, it’s been so many years it’s impossible.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Landers have no hate for southern Somalis and acknowledge sharing an ethnicity but would like to be independent. It’s like Austria and Germany or North Korea/South Korea. So why do southerners force this unity thing so much? Somalia is not the 7 shape anymore, move on...
u sure about dat, landers 24/7 hate on koonfurs even tho the people there did nothing to em and call me bombers while every alshabab leader and the founders were all isaaqs, am suprised u don't see this u live in another world i think or just is isaaq, koonfurs don't blame isaaqs for creating al shabab i would def blame em, no koonfur hate on Sl they were celebrating 18 may on muqadishu while landers beat lil kid to death cuz he had somalia flag and litarally celebrate when bomb goes off in muqadishu, no koonfurs hate sl it just those retards that want somaliweyne

@Odayga_Jabuuti you are far from the truth, every clan has pro independence supporters. It's more likely Djibouti joins Ethiopia than SL reuniting with Somalia
Not really, the gadabuursi are being discriminated against.
You are already united with Somalia since 1960. Somalia already has de jure claim over the territory. Somaliland already asked the UN to recognize the territory but the Un said that Somalia has to accept it. So Somaliland is bound to unite with the somali government.

u sure about dat, landers 24/7 hate on koonfurs even tho the people there did nothing to em and call me bombers while every alshabab leader and the founders were all isaaqs, am suprised u don't see this u live in another world i think or just is isaaq, koonfurs don't blame isaaqs for creating al shabab i would def blame em, no koonfur hate on Sl they were celebrating 18 may on muqadishu while landers beat lil kid to death cuz he had somalia flag and litarally celebrate when bomb goes off in muqadishu, no koonfurs hate sl it just those retards that want somaliweyne
I never even heard about Somaliland until a few years ago. I never knew they had this much cuqdad against us and see us as their enemy

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Not really, the gadabuursi are being discriminated against.
You are already united with Somalia since 1960. Somalia already has de jure claim over the territory. Somaliland already asked the UN to recognize the territory but the Un said that Somalia has to accept it. So Somaliland is bound to unite with the somali government.
kalay don't u have u country to worry about, the country taht speak franch teh one that is dictorship nah i mean the one that afars are about to take over, i support afars those miskiin got bullied enough

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I never even heard about Somaliland until a few years. I never knew they had this much cuqdad for us and they see us as their enemy
hating on all of darood i understand but hating on koonfurs tf did those people did to u, they were also getting killed by siyad, wallahi it's sad i don't get these people

the pl al shabab leader was isaaq, the one in kismayo is isaaq the one in shabella is isaaq, am not even from koonfur but this just sad really
So? I dont give a f**k nigga. I don't support those terrorist scum.

But just so you know, Isaaqs make up less than 10% of Al Shabaab leadership, whilst you Darood make up over 30%.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
What does reunite mean? They are a renegade region of somalia according to the ic. They have prominent positions within somalias government so as far as im aware they are part of somalia. I praise them for being a ready made federal state soon to come under fgs in muqdisho.

Trending