Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You should stop the personal attacks just as I accepted addressing you by the preferred personal pronoun that you now prefer to be addressed by

Now back to the topic what we agree on is that charismatic Isaaq commanders are leading militant groups in Migriutinia. We can also agree those Isaaq commanders are the most wanted terrorist fugitives in Soomaliweyn. Now here is a thought experiment

We agree that the colonialists published the most wanted Dervish resistance commanders. Their list included the SAYID and Isaaq commanders in the movement. In fact if you exclude the SAYID and his close family members, then Isaaq would outnumber MJ or any other clan on that colonial kill list. Does that make the Dervishes representative of the Isaaq clan, or do we agree that Isaaq Dervish commanders were leading non Isaaq footsoldiers in the territories of non Isaaq clans
I don’t give a damn about your thought experiment and dervish, you loser. Why is the first Shabaab Emir residing in Hargeisa?

I don’t give a damn about your thought experiment and dervish, you loser. Why is the first Shabaab Emir residing in Hargeisa?

You are accusing inaCarraalle of terrorism. What did he do and who were his terrorist footsoldiers, where and whom did they attack

@Wir @Gantaal97 @The Crowe

The story of inaCarralle is not complete without talking about former PL warlord/governor CabdillaahiYuusuf and the Xabashistaani troops that CabdillaahiYuusuf invited to attack a peaceful Muqdisho in 2006.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The CabdillaahiYuusuf/TPLF occupation misled the United States into arresting inaCarralle. InaCarralle was on his way to Eritrea to join the Aliance to ReliberateSomaalia aka the group that fought CabdillahiYuusuf and his TPLF military occupation. Then the Americans captured him because they were misled by the TPLF collaborationist gang of CabdillaahiYuusuf. The TPLF occupation collaborators were also trying to get USA to mislabel as terrorist fugitives the following: ShiikhShariif, XasanTurki, AxmedIslaam aka AxmedMadoobe, and XasanDaahirAweys. I dont know what sincity accuses those guys of either

https://web.archive.org/web/20140417082231/http://wikileaks.ch/gitmo/pdf/so/dj9so-010027dp.pdf

The Americans eventually released inaCarralle and he was never accused of participating in any terrorist operation. Case closed

Last edited:
Because there is a lot of oil north, they lose access to the red sea (therefore losing the opportunity to build a port in one of the busiest maritime traffic thus losiing billions of dollars), and nobody wants to lose land.

That's cap , there isnt any proving oil in the north . Where as there is proving oil with seismic testing done in the south .
Ofshoreoil l.jpg

Other then peace and the port of berbera the somalilanders dont have anything else , there is a reason why alot of them come to mogadishu for work .
I for one want somalineland to get indepence from Somalia that why we have less skinnies to share with my oil and gas .

Jealousy, hatred, cugdad, xaasidnimo, lack of education, qabiilism - pick one. Not a single one of the wanlawayn motives is noble, positive or just.

Bruh dont be paranoid. The vast majority of wanlaweyne have no cuqdad for qaldaans .
It we had cuqdad for qaldaans there wouldnt be any issaqis living in banadir region .
There are many issaqi businessmen that travelled to Aden adde airport daily to look for deals on prime lands,

repo

VIP
You are accusing inaCarraalle of terrorism. What did he do and who were his terrorist footsoldiers, where and whom did they attack

@Wir @Gantaal97 @The Crowe

The story of inaCarralle is not complete without talking about former PL warlord/governor CabdillaahiYuusuf and the Xabashistaani troops that CabdillaahiYuusuf invited to attack a peaceful Muqdisho in 2006.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The CabdillaahiYuusuf/TPLF occupation misled the United States into arresting inaCarralle. InaCarralle was on his way to Eritrea to join the Aliance to ReliberateSomaalia aka the group that fought CabdillahiYuusuf and his TPLF military occupation. Then the Americans captured him because they were misled by the TPLF collaborationist gang of CabdillaahiYuusuf. The TPLF occupation collaborators were also trying to get USA to mislabel as terrorist fugitives the following: ShiikhShariif, XasanTurki, AxmedIslaam aka AxmedMadoobe, and XasanDaahirAweys. I dont know what sincity accuses those guys of either

https://web.archive.org/web/20140417082231/http://wikileaks.ch/gitmo/pdf/so/dj9so-010027dp.pdf

The Americans eventually released inaCarralle and he was never accused of participating in any terrorist operation. Case closed
He was a teacher in ESL, that’s the best you came up with? This isn’t 2006 and Somalilanders are still in terror groups blowing up other regions but their own.

That shows us there’s a correlation between Somalilanders and terror groups, this is not a one off about an innocent man that teaches English.

For example, the current terror leader in Galgala is also Isaaq, Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

I wonder who you will blame that on.

:hmm:

He was a teacher in ESL, that’s the best you came up with? This isn’t 2006 and Somalilanders are still in terror groups blowing up other regions but their own. That tells us there’s a correlation between Somalilanders and terror groups, this is not a one off about an innocent man that teaches English.

For example, the current terror leader in Galgala is also Isaaq, Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

I wonder who you will blame that on.

:hmm:

I agree, since the days of the Dervishes, there has been a correlation of charismatic Isaaq Islamists leading militias in nonIsaaq territories. The question is who are/were the footsoldiers in those Isaaq-led militias?

repo

VIP
I agree, since the days of the Dervishes, there has been a correlation of charismatic Isaaq Islamists leading militias in nonIsaaq territories. The question is who are/were the footsoldiers in those Isaaq-led militias?
As we've seen in the Afmeer interviews, they pay unstable people to assassinate or plant bombs among the population to create chaos. That benefits Shabaab and Somaliland.

Bruh dont be paranoid. The vast majority of wanlaweyne have no cuqdad for qaldaans .
It we had cuqdad for qaldaans there wouldnt be any issaqis living in banadir region .
There are many issaqi businessmen that travelled to Aden adde airport daily to look for deals on prime lands,

I listed various options - Jealousy, hatred, cugdad, xaasidnimo, lack of education, qabiilism - you pick the one that best describes you, but there is one that always applies to you. For 90%+ of Darood it is cudaq and qabiilism. For the rest it is xaasidnimo, lack of education on Somaliland, jealousy etc.

Not a single motivation that people want Somaliland to reunite with Somalia is positive or has any good intention towards the people of Somaliland behind it. That is the lie of the Wanlawayns I wanted to highlight.

Last edited:
As we've seen in the Afmeer interviews, they pay unstable people to assassinate or plant bombs among the population to create chaos. That benefits Shabaab and Somaliland.
Listen here idiot Al shabab doesn't benefit Somaliland if PL or Somalia falls under AS Somaliland would be there next target including Djibouti Ethiopia and Kenya.
You should blame your own govt that allows terrorists to freely operate in your lands instead of buuq buuq about Somaliland. :stopit:

repo

VIP
Listen here idiot Al shabab doesn't benefit Somaliland if PL or Somalia falls under AS Somaliland would be there next target including Djibouti Ethiopia and Kenya.
You should blame your own govt that allows terrorists to freely operate in your lands instead of buuq buuq about Somaliland. :stopit:
Shabaab don't attack Somaliland cause many of its leaders have been or are Isaaq. The blame lies with those who sympathize or support Shabaab.

Here is the famous Somaliland singer BK saying that if Mogadishu recognizes Somaliland, the bombs will stop.

Last edited:
Shabaab don't attack Somaliland cause many of its leaders have been or are Isaaq. The blame lies with those who sympathize or support Shabaab.

Here is the famous Somaliland singer BK saying that if Mogadishu recognizes Somaliland, the bombs will stop.

Shaban don't attack somaliland cuz there's law and order which doesn't exist in much of somalia

repo

VIP
Shaban don't attack somaliland cuz there's law and order which doesn't exist in much of somalia
They don't want to disrupt that law and order as they do as far away as Kenya and Uganda cause their tribesmen live there.

That's cap , there isnt any proving oil in the north . Where as there is proving oil with seismic testing done in the south . View attachment 191436
Other then peace and the port of berbera the somalilanders dont have anything else , there is a reason why alot of them come to mogadishu for work .
I for one want somalineland to get indepence from Somalia that why we have less skinnies to share with my oil and gas .

Oh, I always though that the north had more oil than the south.
But for now, I think that Somaliland is doing better than Somalia in terms of investment but in the long run the south has more potential.

Trending

Latest posts