Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

The deputy commander of Shabaab had the audacity to call Robow a tribalist cause he didn't want to sacrifice his troops.

A person who left Hargeisa to cause havoc hundreds of miles away from home was calling someone a tribalist.

:liberaltears:
Cuz jihadists aren't tribalists they want to form an Islamic Emirate absence of that idea

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You can fight the Cali Saleebaan aka ISIL Puntland here
puntland-somalia-map-on-world-260nw-759934729.jpg

Here's a picture of your terrorist cousins who are blowing up your people on the daily, in their natural habitat - the Qandala mountains of Puntnaniville. You, know just in case you haven't recently been to any of the annual family barbecues and forgot what your cousins looked like.
70510219_1122284124648103_3685825089569292288_n-1024x576.jpg

Is that another proud map you fragile losers made? That's the consequence of not being recognized for 30 years, you have to spend your time convincing people. Unlike you, we can prove who these terrorists are which is why you are avoiding it.

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

:snoop:

That EU like border that you described is just a talk, SL wants to have a border like any country, visas and shit. We all saw how they treated the Somali refugees returning from Yemen in ship on, tens of Somalis splitted to non SL citizens and SL citizens, thos who weren't SL citizen weren't allowed to land but to stay in the ship ignoring all the needs these refugees. So keep that free pass to you
I guess you're ignorant about Somali borders lol our eastern border would have a border control but residents especially nomads would have the freedom to move especially dhulbahante and warsangeli communities as a border is just a political line in the paper not an actual divider of communities

repo

VIP
Cuz jihadists aren't tribalists they want to form an Islamic Emirate absence of that idea
Observers noted that Robow’s fighters had manned the front lines during most of the campaign, while foreigners and Somalis from other regions kept a safe distance. (“When we are fighting here, the foreigners are a bit in the rear,” one Ugandan Shabaab commander told CNN.
Just like you are saying I have cuqdad for pointing out Shabaab leader Omar Mohamed Aden is Isaaq, Afghani said the same to the poor people of the south.

Is that another proud map you fragile losers made? That's the consequence of not being recognized for 30 years, you have to spend your time convincing people. Unlike you, we can prove who these terrorists are which is why you are avoiding it.

Don't you recognise your cousins, saaxiib? or a map of your country, Puntnaniville?
:lolbron:

Have you been crying so much that your tears are blurring your vision? Should I get your daddy for you?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I guess you're ignorant about Somali borders lol our eastern border would have a border control but residents especially nomads would have the freedom to move especially dhulbahante and warsangeli communities as a border is just a political line in the paper not an actual divider of communities
You are the one who is short-sighted

repo

VIP
Don't you recognise your cousins, saaxiib? or a map of your country, Puntnaniville?

Have you been crying so much that your tears are blurring your vision?
Stick to the topic, khat fiend, the gifs and smileys won't help you with me.

Stick to the topic, khat fiend, the gifs and smileys won't help you with me.
I am just trying to reconnect you to your cousins, saaxiib. The Cali Saleebaan are excellent terrorists. You've been in the qurbaha too long, go visit your cousins. Careful though, they are trigger happy, you might not make it back

repo

VIP
I am just trying to reconnect you to your cousins, saaxiib. The Cali Saleebaan are excellent terrorists.
No fiend, you are trying to throw out unsubstantiated claims to divert attention from the fact that the leadership of Shabaab have been overwhelmingly Isaaq and that the current leader of Shabaab NE is Isaaq. That's why you don't like to address it but as I said we are here to humble you.

No fiend, you are trying to throw out unsubstantiated claims to divert attention from the fact that the leadership of Shabaab have been overwhelmingly Isaaq and that the current leader of Shabaab NE is Isaaq. That's why you don't like to address it but as I said we are here to humble you.
What's with the insults saaxib, here I am trying to help you reconnect you to your crazy cousins, the ISIL Puntland, who I believe you know as the Cali Saleebaan.

Sheesh, you're ungrateful dude.

Honest questions, when was the last time you were in Qandala to see your cousins?

repo

VIP
What's with the insults, here I am trying to help you reconnect you to your crazy cousins, the ISIL Puntland, who I believe you know as the Cali Saleebaan.

Sheesh, you're ungrateful dude.

Honest questions, when was the last time you were in Qandala to see your cousins?
There are no terrorists in Qandala but they are present in Galgala. Not only is the leader Isaaq but the deputy is as well.
The Group now assesses this role to be held by Omar Mohamed Aden (Isaaq/Haber Jaalo), using mobile phone selector 252907028923; the Group is yet to identify other biographical details pertaining to Aden. Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Issaq/Haber Jaalo) is assessed to be Aden’s deputy, and the overall head of military operations.

They ought to go home to Somaliland.

repo

VIP
Well tell your fat deni to capture that nigga instead of focusing on Xamar politics
It would not be a surprise if these two Isaaq are getting support from their tribesmen. We can gauge from you and your fellow Somalilanders reaction to the recent execution of Shabaabs that you have sympathy for them.

Trending