Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lol, you're just spazzing out now.

Go see your cousins saaxiib, they know how to 'take care' of their kin up there.
:lolbron:

Or, you can keep crying here until you cry yourself to sleep.

Buenas Noches.
Oh yeah I'm spazzing and crying, do you think I'm magically going to cry if you keep repeating it? Fucking moron.

:snoop:

It would not be a surprise if these two Isaaq are getting support from their tribesmen. We can gauge from you and your fellow Somalilanders reaction to the recent execution of Shabaabs that you have sympathy for them.
Lmao we aren't like lawless Puntland or somalia there's a state and police and our elders don't support terrorist acts if Puntland wants to cooperate with Somaliland on tackling terrorism they're welcome

repo

VIP
Lmao we aren't like lawless Puntland or somalia there's a state and police and our elders don't support terrorist acts if Puntland wants to cooperate with Somaliland on tackling terrorism they're welcome
Many regions around the world experience terrorism, I am putting forth the case that most of the leadership of Shabaab is Isaaq and they create chaos in other regions. It's a fact you have to live with and will be repeated when you need to be humbled.

Many regions around the world experience terrorism, I am putting forth the case that most of the leadership of Shabaab is Isaaq and they create chaos in other regions. It's a fact you have to live with and will be repeated when you need to be humbled.
Be humbled your cousins in isis are outside your only port city focus on that

repo

VIP
Be humbled your cousins in isis are outside your only port city focus on that
I don't have cousins in Isis. I am making it clear that you are in no position to talk slick about terrorism or the ongoing of the rest of Somalia.

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

I don't have cousins in Isis. I am making it clear that you are in no position to talk slick about terrorism or the ongoing of the rest of Somalia.

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.
You can repeat that how long you want it but that won't change the fact of who's in isis and AS in your state

repo

VIP
You can repeat that how long you want it but that won't change the fact of who's in isis and AS in your state
It's there in black and white and it will be a constant reminder anytime I see any of you talk slick cause it's something you don't hear often.

:salute:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There's no such thing as somalia in Somaliland and it our land and territory go worry about AS and ISIS roaming free outside of your only port city bosasso buuqiyo :stopit:
Somalia is what you are in world. Markaas murqaan qaat who will listen to them lool.

as an expansionist, I can not let Somaliland and Djibouti go, why invade Ethiopia and Kenya while Somaliland and Djibouti isn't under our control

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You can fight the Cali Saleebaan aka ISIL Puntland here
puntland-somalia-map-on-world-260nw-759934729.jpg

Here's a picture of your terrorist cousins who are blowing up your people on the daily, in their natural habitat - the Qandala mountains of Puntnaniville. You, know just in case you haven't recently been to any of the annual family barbecues and forgot what your cousins looked like.
70510219_1122284124648103_3685825089569292288_n-1024x576.jpg
PMPF PL defense force contain of Cali salebaan. So again from where you bring your qaat info that Cali Salebaan part of ISIS?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am just trying to reconnect you to your cousins, saaxiib. The Cali Saleebaan are excellent terrorists. You've been in the qurbaha too long, go visit your cousins. Careful though, they are trigger happy, you might not make it back
:lolbron:
Cali salebaan karbash your ass in Sool in 2004 lool.

PMPF PL defense force contain of Cali salebaan. So again from where you bring your qaat info that Cali Salebaan part of ISIS?
You misunderstood me. Cali Saleebaan is ISIL Puntland & ISIL Puntland is Cali Saleebaan?
Capiche?

As you always talk gobledegook, let me illustrate it so you understand better
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

repo

VIP
You misunderstood me. Cali Saleebaan is ISIL Puntland & ISIL Puntland is Cali Saleebaan?
Capiche?

As you always talk gobledegook, let me illustrate it so you understand better
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
Except they aren't, there's no terror group that controls Qandala but the terror groups present in the Galgala mountains are run by Omar Mohamed Aden who is Isaaq as were the previous leaders of Shabaab.

This is the PMPF that Cali Saleebaan are a part of.

This is the terror group the Habar Jeclo man leads.

bkKpBEo.jpg

repo

VIP
Ah, you recognise your cousins after all!
All I had to do was search Shabaab and Galgala but to find out their leader I had to go to the United Nations Monitoring Report where it says his full name is Omar Mohamed Aden and his tribe is Habar Jeclo/Isaaq. His deputy is also Habar Jeclo/Isaaq.

Trending

Latest posts