Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
I have been to Djibouti City. Nice place and really hot, I become 6 shades darker when I came back lol

OP just wants views and long threads

That's why you should only visit during the winter.

The worst thing Djibouti ever did was let those pesky baguette wielding cowardly French to rig the election for union with Somalia.

Saaxib, they had weapons and shit nothing we could do. The afar were on their side.

DL96FX9X0AABWod.jpg

We hated one another

This question has plagued me for years and I couldn't understand it until recently :farmajoyaab:

Here's what I came up with
  • Most Somalis don't know anything about Djibouti
  • They are Jealous at Djibouti's development and safety
  • They want to be Djiboutian
  • They are ashamed of where they come from
Obviously not all Somalis think this way :samwelcome: but to those that do, :mahubowtf: envy brings nothing. Be proud of your area. :farmajoyaab:

No one is jealous - we just pity
You guys

I mean Somali isn't even taught
in the school system for the kids -
quite Pathetic

:hillarybiz:

VIP
there is no proof to these rumors

Look at Djiboutian high school kids no sex segretation everyone can sit where they want in the class

2239393918.jpg

Mashallah

I think it's the same in somaliland. The more south you go, the more backwards ppl are.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Djibouti Elementary School

no sex segregation no uniform ( some schools have a uniform tho but theres no niqab or jilbaab in it for the girls)

319px-Djibouti_classroom.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Djiboutian School the girl from Desert Flower, look at her class room, do you see any sex segregation or oppression? They are smiling in all the pics I provided.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Somaliland school sex segregation and women dont have freedom of choice in clothing :gaasdrink:

first-school-sunshine-hargeysa-hargeisa-somalia-january-somaliland-there-number-primary-secondary-schools-37941802.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@The Vampire Bat is this true or another one of her attempts to defame us?
We don't learn Somali in school. French is the primary language of instruction but we don't speak French fluently either. In fact we're not able to speak good French until high school.
Arabic is taught in school but it's basic stuff like how to read and write

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending