Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Guelleh is alread doing that as we speak.:liberaltears:

Djibouti is the puppet master for Somaliland :mjlol:

tumblr_lzt7gk6LU41qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Gucci mane no hard feelings, again this thread was just an observation, I like Somaliland :salute:I support Cirro and the Wadani party :drakelaugh:I hope he makes great changes for you guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

internal affairs , Only Omer Gelleh has a mind in Djibouti did you believe that why are you voted for him and changed your constitution

VIP
CqmuTGAWEAAvyia.jpg

They started building this buisness district in 2016 and will be completed by 2021. A whole mini city. Niggas are talking about houses and hotels lmao.

VIP
Where on earth is the money going to come from? Selling baguettes and croissants to the French at their military base?

All this new infrastructure is going to bring in billions. And for the first 20 years or so we're going to have to pay back the chineese. And they own like 30% of everything they build. I like it, it's going to create alot of jobs. The free trade zone is gonna be used by somalia ethiopia south sudan Rwanda kenya burundi and so on.

Gambar

VIP
Where on earth is the money going to come from? Selling baguettes and croissants to the French at their military base?
What a hater. You are such a fake with your muh qabiil. You constantly go against Somaliland but have nothing against Djibouti? No muh qabiil diatribe? Do you understand that Somaliland is one of five stars in the Somali flag? :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.