Why are Somalis such parasites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The keywords "Somali" should be removed from the H1 header of the blog posts, especially when it's a frustrated inbound noobie.

The word "Somali" on a header followed by negative keyword searches Qarxiis all of us. 90% of noobies on SSpot come in with the same cadence:

•I hate S****
•I hate Somali Wom**
•Something negative about Islam
•Something about Ajinabis marrying Somalis
•Hating Some random Qabil they never met
Etc

MODs need to crack down on the use of the Somali keyword in the H1 tags.

@Duchess I knows it frustrating to do this; but having a disclaimer like you did with the Qabil bashing would help greatly in the top of food headers.

I don't know why they keep having to put the word "Somali" in the H1 tags, the website is called Somalispot we know who you are talking about.

@R.Kelly Starting using Geeljire in the H1 rags to replace Somali; he's still on autopilot sometimes and he's improved his H1 Qarxiis.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The keywords "Somali" should be removed from the H1 header of the blog posts, especially when it's a frustrated inbound noobie.

The word "Somali" on a header followed by negative keyword searches Qarxiis all of us. 90% of noobies on SSpot come in with the same cadence:

•I hate S****
•I hate Somali Wom**
Etc

@Duchess I knows it frustrating to do this; but having a disclaimer like you did with the Qabil bashing would help greatly in the top of food headers.

I don't know why they keep having to put the word "Somali" in the H1 tags, the website is called Somalispot we know who you are talking about.
this is actually true.

@Kaleel please change this

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The OP, is definitely, without a doubt @waraabe . The similarities are there. This guy opened his account, yesterday, and @waraabe has been off and not posted anything recently. It's him alright.

Where do you live?
Idk wtf to do with this but u have been summoned my 13 year old concubine

Screenshot_2017-09-24-15-52-05-1.png

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

•I hate S****
•I hate Somali Wom**
Etc

@R.Kelly Starting using Geeljire in the H1 rags to replace Somali; he's still on autopilot sometimes and he's improved his H1 Qarxiis.
Can I quote this and make a thread about it?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am never again hanging around Somalis in my life they leech off you like a parasite, extort the shit out of you if they know you have money.

Try to use you in every way possible and just suck the life out of you. Somalis are lazy, uneducated, they don't want to work. I am full Somali and I am saying that I hate Somalis with a passion and would never want to be around such lowly parasites again.

Both religious and irreligious Somalis I have been around are bottom of the barrel, low class scum of society and I hate them with a passion. They are in gangs, drinking whisky, killing other Somalis without a second thought they are just unbelievably bad I can't describe it.

This is all from experience, as they extorted me, stole my credit card and put me in debt for things I didn't even pay for, they also tried to break in my house and kill me too, legit no joke. I now avoid Somalis like a plague f*ck them!

What you expect if you hang around with a bunch of qasaaros that drink

Status
Not open for further replies.