Why are somali guys beyond thirsty for ajanabi females?

Bruh let’s do a foreign exchange program
3 American Faraax goes to UK, 3 Brit goes to America
Let’s see how gets the most play after a month kkkk

Wearing tracksuits like this one I own with different sort of styles is rated lol. You can still look casual smart wearing these at a little restaurant
245B06F5-890D-4DDD-941D-61E4AE023B53.jpeg

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
cause theyre on twitter

nothing turned me off somali girls quicker than twitter audobillah

:nahgirl:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
cause theyre on twitter

nothing turned me off somali girls quicker than twitter audobillah

:nahgirl:
Days like this I begin to understand why they all marrying from tuulo back home
These girls may feel unstoppable rn on twitter bashing us, but when they are 36 never married at mama house we’ll have the last laugh :lolbron:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Days like this I begin to understand why they all marrying from tuulo back home
These girls may feel unstoppable rn on twitter bashing us, but when they are 36 never married at mama house we’ll have the last laugh :lolbron:

Marrying some poor girl from back home kinda pathetic too ngl it’s basically prostitution. I’ve seen some shorties walking around Ethiopia though :banderas:

too bad they probably have aids

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Marrying some poor girl from back home kinda pathetic too ngl it’s basically prostitution. I’ve seen some shorties walking around Ethiopia though :banderas:

too bad they probably have aids
Wlhi they are lacking tbh

As they bash us and bash us more and more of them are getting married off to fobs back home and bringing them here :damn:

There’s already not enough men for each woman in the community so......:lolbron:

Are there fathers not around to smack sense into them :faysalwtf:
Smack sense into them? That will only anger them and make them a bigger .

At this age, it doesn't matter whether you're a strong father figure or a deadbeat bakhti. All of our daughters will become s.

Sadly childfree is the only way forward, I don't want to spend countless time and money on a who will spread her legs to anyone and be known as the father of a .

:meleshame:

ask somali twitter than come back to me
Just cause some idiot faaraxs treat a bang average Iraqi like a blonde haired blue eyed women, doesn't mean we all do. I don't think most somali men would gamble marrying out unless it's a seriously good looking cadaan women which you won't find in the UK.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts