Why are somali guys beyond thirsty for ajanabi females?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so he tried to pull every shorty at the club:mjlol: I mean I guess its a step up from your standing around the mall while they go to Madow story, anyways I heard even my bro deemo was pulling out there yesterday lol
yh but hes "somalian" so thats an automatic L for girls so the joke was on him that night shit was embarassing because her friends were all laughing and confsed.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've talked about this a while back, a noticeable amount of Somali guys on Twitter are simps. If an average looking foreign girls tweet "I love Somali guys " She is guaranteed 50-100 new followers and a lot of likes.

She doesn't even follow them back lol.
OMG i notcied this they dotn follow back at allll and i think theyre being sarcastic or to test how thirsty somali guys are because we know how no one really rates faraaxs

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I've talked about this a while back, a noticeable amount of Somali guys on Twitter are simps. If an average looking foreign girls tweet "I love Somali guys " She is guaranteed 50-100 new followers and a lot of likes.

She doesn't even follow them back lol.
Omdais. Walahi I want to slap every single one of those mfs.

We put work in the streets for her to say that and now they trying to f*ck it up for us on cyberspace

OMG i notcied this they dotn follow back at allll and i think theyre being sarcastic or to test how thirsty somali guys are because we know how no one really rates faraaxs
I am guessing it's a stunt to get new followers. You will never see them talk about guys or Somalis and out of nowhere they tweet "Somali guys are handsome"

Next thing you know she gained 50 new Somali followers who have a devil emoji covering their faces as their profile pictures.

yaab.com

I must have scrolled through my twitter feed and saw a cute iraqi girl who got thousands of retweet on her picture

her picture literally has 38 retweets only:mjlol:
I even seen some of them sub tweet her pictures with corny lines

https://twitter.com/search?q=-from:quotedreplies url:1228758978022252545&src=typeahead_click&f=live

her picture has only one QT & it's from a Xaliimo, not a single Somali guy QT or reply to her picture

everything you say is been naayaa kkkk:camby:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am guessing it's a stunt to get new followers. You will never see them talk about guys or Somalis and out of nowhere they tweet "Somali guys are handsome"

Next thing you know she gained 50 new Somali followers who have a devil emoji covering their face as their profile picture.

yaab.com
they have those emoji faces because theyre scared that chick wont follow them so for the safe side they cover their faces simp on another level

Tukraq

VIP
yh but hes "somalian" so thats an automatic L for girls so the joke was on him that night shit was embarassing because her friends were all laughing and confsed.
so the name has been taken that low and the miskeen didn't know :gucciwhat: he was going in with confidence like he was still in the states but got rejected due to UK dating politics smh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so the name has been taken that low and the miskeen didn't know :gucciwhat: he was going in with confidence like he was still in the states but got rejected due to UK dating politics smh
yup no matter hwere yoru from they just dont feel somali guys and i honestly dont knwo why when it comes to a 10/10 somali guys WITH game like whats wrong with that?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Waryaa it is all fake news.

London is popping for Somali niggas, you are more than welcome. Just come correct. We move exclusive where I am from.

LOOOOOOOOOL. Please leave it. The amount of ______ me and my team have got no Madow can ever match.

I know plenty of Madow niggas that tried on Somali girls and FAIL walahi and they are confused thinking, “I thought they fucked with us” :ftw9nwa: little do they know they get used or straight curved because the reality of the situation is = I have never seen a respectable looking Somali girl with a Madow in the UK aside from school kids coming home together.

They can get only get the ugly ones dished out from the Masjid and even then they are forced to switch religions Oh god :ftw9nwa: comon now. No need to cap on serious Somali men in London :cool:

@sigmund is just mad those Somali guys aren't following her dhuxul ass :bell:

Tukraq

VIP
Waryaa it is all fake news.

London is popping for Somali niggas, you are more than welcome. Just come correct. We move exclusive where I am from.
yeah something wasn't adding up, she was making it seem like I shouldn't ever even go there :gucciwhat: truth is my guy deemo was even pulling yesterday over there

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So you are trying to tell me American farax aren’t rated in the UK :what1:

Trending

Latest posts