Why are somali guys beyond thirsty for ajanabi females?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I must have scrolled through my twitter feed and saw a cute iraqi girl who got thousands of retweet on her picture and guess who majority follow her? all somali guys yet she doesnt follow a single one back. I even seen some of them sub tweet her pictures with corny lines yet still didnt follow him. Since when did somali guys turn this desperate towards dhegcas of all people???? this is just tragic please stop

Tukraq

VIP
I must have scrolled through my twitter feed and saw a cute iraqi girl who got thousands of retweet on her picture and guess who majority follow her? all somali guys yet she doesnt follow a single one back. I even seen some of them sub tweet her pictures with corny lines yet still didnt follow him. Since when did somali guys turn this desperate towards dhegcas of all people???? this is just tragic please stop
never heard of somalis rating arabs in real life but I did see that in somalia the preferred category was arab:bell: where they from back home by any chance?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
never heard of somalis rating arabs in real life but I did see that in somalia the preferred category was arab:bell: where they from back home by any chance?
they always praise them on twitter well the football somali twitter section and you will see a lot of them follow arab girls on twitter and disrespect somali girls. I am obviously not saying somali girls dont insult somali men and sometimes gass ajanabi men but at least we get a follow :yloezpe::yloezpe:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
You are probably referring to the Fob division. They understandably are trying to hit up anyone for the passport.

Now for diaspora Somali men, those same middle eastern/south asian girls love Somali men so the love has to be reciprocated sometimes.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You are probably referring to the Fob division. They understandably are trying to hit up anyone for the passport.

Now for diaspora Somali men, those same middle eastern/south asian girls love Somali men so the love has to be reciprocated sometimes.
lool the majority that follow wthis girl was western somali born and raised in the uk, they werent fobs at all. And lowkey a lot of the arab females on twitter prefer their own or Madow not somali.

Tukraq

VIP
they always praise them on twitter well the football somali twitter section and you will see a lot of them follow arab girls on twitter and disrespect somali girls. I am obviously not saying somali girls dont insult somali men and sometimes gass ajanabi men but at least we get a follow :yloezpe::yloezpe:
football twitter seems like a broad brush, US and Canada are out, but that would be reer Europe, reer arabia(makes sense) and reer motherland(who I said had that statistic above) so its probably true that they prefer arabs from my estimation

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They seem them as easy not many actually want to marry one rather just a quick one night and back to power league with the boys. They will do what it takes to get their attention though LOL

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
football twitter seems like a broad brush, US and Canada are out, but that would be reer Europe, reer arabia(makes sense) and reer motherland(who I said had that statistic above) so its probably true that they prefer arabs from my estimation
the ones following her were moslty from the uk and they were decent looking but none got a follow she even followed a foolxum Madow :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

men but at least we get a follow :yloezpe::yloezpe:
All that for a follow

957AE727-E85A-413B-8F60-C4B42608C975.jpeg

Seriously though mans just be thirsty it’s as simple as that it doesn’t mean Somali men are into anjabis more so than Xalimos.

Tukraq

VIP
lool the majority that follow wthis girl was western somali born and raised in the uk, they werent fobs at all. And lowkey a lot of the arab females on twitter prefer their own or Madow not somali.
would an arab really be able to differentiate Madow from somali outside deen? I'm guessing in the UK thats a regular pairing in arab women and abdis from what I've seen online

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
My contact list says otherwise. You would be shocked. Madows never get any play in the UK by Arab Women, that’s when I know your talking bs. Only Somali men so no need to lie.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All that for a follow

View attachment 94530

Seriously though mans just be thirsty it’s as simple as that it doesn’t mean Somali men are into anjabis more so than Xalimos.
lol if your on twitter all somali guys do is praise arab females trust me yet you will see a lot of arab girls say they like maadow maadow not somali guys and these faraaxs think somali guys are included when thats obv not the case if you live in london

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
would an arab really be able to differentiate Madow from somali outside deen? I'm guessing in the UK thats a regular pairing in arab women and abdis from what I've seen online
in london everyone knows somalis and Madows are different they just include somali guys with asian/arab.

lol if your on twitter all somali guys do is praise arab females trust me yet you will see a lot of arab girls say they like maadow maadow not somali guys and these faraaxs think somali guys are included when thats obv not the case if you live in london
Ah waa reer UK you guys have so many unique problems with this you should add it in every title.

why do UK Somali men ****

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
My contact list says otherwise. You would be shocked. Madows never get any play in the UK by Arab Women, that’s when I know your talking bs. Only Somali men so no need to lie.
you probably mixed with arab or something no way do arab girls like somali guys like that dont know where you live but they defo did not rate somali guys were i lived especially the moroccan and iraqi females your prob talking about yemeni females

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’ve come to the realization that more Somali guys smash ajnabi girls, but more Somali girls actually Marry the ajnabi
Somali men are quite sought after in the US surprisingly

We’ve interbred with Eastern Europeans, Romanians, Mexicans , Japanese, Arabs, other Africans (west+East) indhoyar even cali beysteen have taken our seed kkkk. it seems our brothers across the pond in Britain don’t have this same success :lolbron:

Somali girls here their ajnabi options are just other Africans or Madows

I think In the UK and maybe even Canada too Somali girls are rated higher than the boys by ajnabi but the opposite is true here

regardless we’re all likely to marry a Somali so who really cares LOL

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ah waa reer UK you guys have so many unique problems with this you should add it in every title.

why do UK Somali men ****
you already know every little embarassing problem is always us reer uk is like our national anthem forget somalia national anthem

Trending

Latest posts