Why are somali guys beyond thirsty for ajanabi females?

I must have scrolled through my twitter feed and saw a cute iraqi girl who got thousands of retweet on her picture and guess who majority follow her? all somali guys yet she doesnt follow a single one back. I even seen some of them sub tweet her pictures with corny lines yet still didnt follow him. Since when did somali guys turn this desperate towards dhegcas of all people???? this is just tragic please stop
Another incel and this time it’s a girl

I must have scrolled through my twitter feed and saw a cute iraqi girl who got thousands of retweet on her picture and guess who majority follow her? all somali guys yet she doesnt follow a single one back. I even seen some of them sub tweet her pictures with corny lines yet still didnt follow him. Since when did somali guys turn this desperate towards dhegcas of all people???? this is just tragic please stop
Another incel and this time it’s a girl

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I feel like that's stretch. This guy is Reer UK and he married to a pretty Iraqi shorty.

This is a UK Farax with a pretty Xalimo.

Go on YouTube, there are loads. Usually, I don't defend Reer UK but @sigmund has been a loose cannon. Chill out sis
:whoa:

The whole thread is so out of touch with reality. I laugh

:mjlol:

Nobody is struggling here because there Somali. Everything is so exaggerated on this site

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@sigmund
Who cares if faraxs are into Arabs? Everybody has their calaf! It's usually the guys crying and being salty seeing xalimos with ajnabis...don't sink to their level.

I couldn't care less. Mabrook.
:gaasdrink:

in the uk we lowkey are it literally came out of nowehere our popularity in london bcos it wasnt like this 5 years ago. And yes uk has the most attractive somali girls compared to any other community in the world. And theyre mostly isaaq in the uk so theres your answer
A UK Xalimo, with qabil/somaliland superiority complex who is proud anjabis rate Malis?

you are gonna do very well in these gender war threads kid. :denzelnigga:

Macalin M

Out here
Just looked it up UK females look kinda easy
@sigmund are you sure? I don’t feel like I’d be rejected at all do they really despise Somalia like that?
I couldn’t be asked to read the whole thread so I just skipped to the last page.

sxb if you got game then you’ll pull girls, it’s not any different to murica.

Don’t know what this Somali hatred is about and don’t know why I always see it on social media.

Real life I don’t get hate on cuz I’m mali and I don’t live near Somalis, only Madows and other small ethnic minorities.

Trending